• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• anka
    How to recover a file in photoshop
    by anka
    Hello all! Sorry if it is the wrong place for this thread.
    I had a psd file. I've edited it and mistakingly saved the edited version and then closed it. Is there any way to recover the previous version?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Anna.
    09-21-2010, 08:51 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Deleting Photoshop preferences
    by Doug Nelson
    Sometimes Photoshop will start exhibiting weirdness. Palettes may disappear, tools may start performing contrary to our wishes (or not at all). Options may seemingly change of their own volition. These and many other symptoms are commonly caused by the preferences file becoming corrupt. Anytime you...
    05-20-2002, 12:20 AM
  • hvinck
    Help-menu pops up multiple times in CS
    by hvinck
    I have experienced a strange event while working with CS. In the middle of my workflow the help-screen interferes what I am doing and multiplies itself in several copies. Any attempt to close down such a window results in openening even more windows. Impossible to close those help-files. The more...
    12-21-2004, 04:35 AM
  • Mona
    Photoshop Working File
    by Mona
    Hello,

I have an unusual question about Photoshop. Can someone tell me what the Photoshop Working File is and where it is located? Briefly, I was trying to track down a Adware/Redirect problem on my computer and noticed a ZIP file that keeps reappearing in my temp folder. I only have...
    09-04-2004, 08:54 PM
  • KathyNinMD
    Edited preferences-Elements won't open
    by KathyNinMD
    I'm running Vista on a PC. Today I edited my preferences in Elements 5 to use my external drive as a scratch disk. I also installed the Impressionist filter in an added folder within my main Adobe folder. I did this for Photoshop 7 and it worked fine. I made the exact same change in Elements, and now...
    08-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Working...
X