Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockout 2 for under $100.00??

Hey all,

Well, most of you who "pay attention" know that the software program from Procreate "knockout 2" is just simply wonderful, but a little too pricey to purchase for most. Dougs review, no doubt certainly made a lot of mouth's water.

It's ok, I have some good news. It seems (that some of you) if you go to "Intuos privileges" you can purchase it for a mere $99.99 (US), providing you are a registered owner of an Intuos or Intuos2 tablet. This is a savings of about $230.00 off the list price (gulp).

Anyway, I wasn't sure if this was mentioned, so I thought I'd bring it up.

http://www.wacom.com/intuosprivileges/index.cfm

hey,

good catch Lqqker! the same offer is also available for Graphire and graphire II owners: http://www.wacom.com/graphireprivileges/index.cfm

- David

Comment

Yep . . . so I see

Seems like a hard one to pass up.

Comment

Wow, looks like a good reason to buy that tablet I want. Thanks lqqker.

Comment

Thanks LQQKER Just went to the sight and ordered.Should work great with my tablet.

Comment

What makes knockout so good?

How does it differ from the PS7 extract?

Comment

I put my own opinions on Knockout 2 over in the Reviews section.
              Learn by teaching
              Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
                I put my own opinions on Knockout 2 over in the Reviews section.
                After looking at your review I'm not convinced. Do you have PS7? The extract tool was improved in PS7.

Comment

Hey LQQKER, thanks again for posting the information on that offer. I have ordered my Graphire2 and as soon as it gets here I will buy Knockout2. Fantastic deal!

Comment