• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Kristin
    Aiptek Graphics Tablet 9x12
    by Kristin
    I just bought an Aiptek graphics tablet (9x12) in the states. I decided that it was a much less expensive investment than the $860 canadian price tag for the Wacom one. Does anyone use an Aiptek tablet? I literally just installed the software for it tonite so I could use any feedback anyone has to...
    08-01-2002, 12:32 AM
  • jackichan111
    Which Wacom tablet to buy?
    by jackichan111
    Hey all!
    I am starting to explore digital art. I have been doing 2D visual arts (sketching, painting) for a while now, and want to start digital art.

I'm looking at the Bamboo Connect, Splash and Capture. They all seem to have the same specs, same active area, but I don't see why...
    07-16-2012, 02:54 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Review: Wacom Graphire 2 tablet
    by Doug Nelson
    View here
    06-25-2002, 08:08 PM
  • jerry
    Tablets and Photoart
    by jerry
    Hi Folks

I am anticipating getting a tablet soon and was wondering if you folks who use one regularly to produce photoart would describe how you use yours.

What is your favorite benefit to using a tablet for Photoart.

Do you have and tips for a tablet newbie.....
    11-17-2002, 07:41 AM
  • glikster
    cheap tablet?
    by glikster
    Ok, here's the thing. I'm simply dying to get a Wacom tablet. Unfortunately, I can't rationalize to myself spending the money to get the 9x12 Intuos3 I really want. Or even the Intuos2 I'd love to have.
    Is it worth looking for refurbished, or do they not wear well? Also, how easy is it to do...
    01-26-2005, 06:04 AM
Working...
X