• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• NadiaB
    too many Plugins?
    by NadiaB
    I have quite a few Plugins installed but they are not all showing up when I try to apply a filter. Do I have too many? Is there a limit?
    12-17-2007, 05:51 AM
  • R_Leszczynski
    Must have plug-ins for retouching (MAC user)
    by R_Leszczynski
    Hello,

Could You please write down a list of most useful plug-ins for everyday retouching work. I'm especially interested in plug-ins that make Your job easier and quicker. Some cool effects plug-ins could also be useful. I'm a MAc user so please only mac plug-ins.
    09-01-2008, 04:57 AM
  • lana
    Panopticum's plug-ins from author directly.
    by lana
    Some of Panopticum's plug-ins are available from author's site http://www.adobefx.com now. It must give support better. As for me I like "Engraver". My recommendations.
    01-11-2003, 11:23 AM
  • camner
    appropriate version of AKVIS plugins for PSE 6?
    by camner
    On the AKVIS website you have two versions of the software (I'm speaking of all Mac software!), one for CS3 and the other for "legacy" programs.

I've just purchased Photoshop Elements for the Mac version 6.0, which I believe may be based on CS3 code. Do I want the "legacy"...
    04-04-2008, 11:13 AM
  • GerryB
    Plugins that work only under Windows, not Mac-OS
    by GerryB
    I have an Intel iMac in order to get away from the PC and it's problems. I redid my old PC and gave it to my wife. It really is a shame that developers chose to develop Photoshop plugins, etc. for one platform or the other. If I have to use Bootcamp or Parallels in order to run a plugin then it's...
    03-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Working...
X