• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hamburger Image
    Photoshop Brushes
    by Hamburger Image
    Hello all,

Any suggestions on where to download photoshop brushes? I'm learning the dodging and burning technique and would like to experiment with brushes for this purpose. If you have any customized I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Veronica Hamburger
    07-24-2008, 02:58 PM
  • brushphotoshop
    Download over 600 of the best Photoshop
    by brushphotoshop
    Download over 600 of the best Photoshop, GIMP & Paint Shop Pro brush sets for free! Brush photoshop
    example 1
    Artistic Photoshop Brushes

A pack of 41 different artistic photoshop brushes for all your needs! Includes designs of flames, leaves, shapes, flowers and more....
    05-21-2012, 01:59 AM
  • Pixella3
    Deleting Brushes from the flyout menu
    by Pixella3
    Hi all!

After having PSE for a few years I took the plunge and purchased PS CS2. I copied my collection of brushes from PSE to the presets file for brushes in PS, and they were in one large file. This proved to be unwieldy in PS, as the flyout menu couldn't list them all. (I have several...
    01-25-2007, 11:31 AM
  • ashkumar
    Brushes, make a play with it.
    by ashkumar
    Hi,

Thanks to reply my previous posts for D & B technique, Now I'm very well in that.

I seen somewhere i.e. DevianArt that they use brushes to make some realistic parts of the face like Hair, Eyebrow, Eyelashes, Lips etc. etc.

I've downloaded some brushes...
    10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
  • Romany
    Wing Brushes
    by Romany
    Hi All
    I have made a collection of brushes of Wings for use in Fantasy Art Projects, will share them when i sort out the upload problem i have, they will come in part's like Wing Brushes 1,2,3 so on i have used them so far for Angel Wings.
    Hope to have them up soon to see what you think....
    04-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Working...
X