• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
    Freeware
    by d_kendal
    When I bought my computer about 5 months ago, I decided to put more money into the hardware instead of buying lots of expensive software, and waiting until I could afford all the programs I wanted. but actually I ended up only really spening money on the operating system (which was included in the...
    05-20-2002, 11:18 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Google is approaching useless
    by Doug Nelson
    With too many companies gaming google, it's getting to be near useless, particularly if you're looking for anything software-related. Try searching for a type of software, as opposed to a specific title, and you're inundated with useless sites touting "best X" or "top 5 X".
    02-25-2007, 02:13 PM
  • adelegrobler
    embroidery software
    by adelegrobler
    Hi there,
    I am looking for an avordable embroidery digitizing program.
    10-18-2005, 12:46 AM
  • Oceanwatcher
    RSS feeds or Syndication
    by Oceanwatcher
    I did a search and could not find anything on this topic, so I thought I would write a little tip.

You might have noticed the orange XML logo down in the left corner. It is a feed that can be used to view the last posts in a feed reader. I try to follow what is being posted on a large...
    09-18-2005, 11:10 AM
  • BigAl
    Searching RetouchPro
    by BigAl
    Doug, as there are quite a few duplicate requests for info, is there any chance of getting the author of the BB s/w to include a phrase search capability? ANDing doesn't work all that well.
    11-11-2002, 01:02 AM
Working...
X