Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differente results using Flash 8

Hi all:

I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong creating rollovers using Flash 8, being that the results are way different from the original retouch, and it gets even worse when I upload the work...

Here's a sample: Upper - Original retouch... Lower - Flash results
    Attached Files

Re: Differente results using Flash 8

Let's give it another try see if I get some feedback...

Comment

The only thing I can think of would be in the settings when exporting/publishing,
      but it has been a while since I used the program. On another note think about
      your audience when using flash to create rollovers as not all formats support it.
      Last edited by TopiToo; 03-24-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Flash 8 does not support color profiles as far as I know. Some images turn out to light. I usually darken those images about 20% if Im using them in Flash.

Comment

pellepiano and topi too; thanx a lot guys... These 2 feedbacks confirm what I was thinking... I guess i have to deal adding some darkness to the image to get more or less the original tone when doing the rollover...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
            Flash
            by d_kendal
            in another thread( One Bit Image) Jak was asking for a thread explaining Flash and Vector, so here's my attempt to explain:
            Flash is a vector program. in Vector, the image information is saved as coordinates and the color information inside them, which makes the file sizes much smaller then Bitmap...
            06-04-2002, 12:57 AM
          • ksparticus
            Flash to HTML
            by ksparticus
            Can anyone recommend a good user friendly program to convert a flash based website to HTML?
            09-18-2013, 05:42 PM
          • Spockman
            SB 800 pre flashes
            by Spockman
            I have just got a SB 800 for my D1X. I use the camera in manual and want to use the TTL setting. In this mode (and all others as well) the flash keeps giving a number of pre flashes before the main flash? Why is this and how can I turn it off. Obviously some setting that is on that I am...
            06-30-2008, 12:37 AM
          • VIDEOAV
            Annoying Blur
            by VIDEOAV
            I gotta quick question. I have like 4 softboxes in my "home studio." Here's the problem-When i take pictures my subjects are usually moving a tiny bit. Therefore they usually come out a bit blurry looking. I do not use the flash on my camera because then the pictures have that "flash...
            08-10-2006, 09:35 PM
          • onthink
            Share a moving flash
            by onthink
            strongly recommended!
            07-06-2005, 12:17 AM
          Working...
          X