• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• PixelMover
    Lost pressure sensitivity in PS7.0 ONLY
    by PixelMover
    First of all, hi all! I haven't been here in ages, but I had a good excuse.. I bought a new house

With my head still in the clouds but my feet firmly back on the ground, everyday problems start easing their way back into my life.

This one has me baffled:
    01-15-2003, 02:15 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Anyone use a Wacom tablet mouse?
    by DJ Dubovsky
    With the recent thread about computer mice, I wondered if anyone who has a Wacom tablet also uses the mouse that goes with it. I like the idea of a cordless, batteryless optical mouse so I was hoping someone may have had experience with it.
    DJ
    10-08-2001, 08:09 PM
  • 4personnen
    Old Wacom problem
    by 4personnen
    Hi, I'm quite new here so if I'm in the wrong place, please point me at the right place. Since I changed my PC (got a new Toshiba satellite, Laptop) and got a new Windows at the same time (W7), I'm experiencing some strange behavior from my tablet. If I plug it in , all the "brush based" tools...
    06-08-2010, 10:33 AM
  • swagman
    Tablet Help Please
    by swagman
    Hi All, I have just bought a tablet. It's a wacom clone 1/2 price of a wacom graphire 3 & this could be my problem too cheap!!!! (& nasty???) Comparing the mouse & pen using the eraser tool in PS 7, with the mouse when I left click hold & drag I get a good clear erase but with the Pen...
    01-19-2004, 03:45 AM
  • shellby
    Do you use a Wacom Tablet?
    by shellby
    I am interested to know how many people use Wacom tablets. My main interest is Beauty and Fashion retouching and I am contemplating buying one.
    Yes
    79.89%
    No
    20.11%
    10-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Working...
X