X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise Shampoo THREE (second update)

Hello,
    I don't know how much it would take for the information to spread,
    so I'm announcing here the version 3 of my plugin noise shampoo.
    I believe it's significantly more powerful than version 1, but you are welcome to tell what you truly think.

For those that are not familiar with it:
    Noise shampoo is a free photoshop plugin , that allows with a single slider
    to do a quick job of denoising, especially with pictures with low level of noise.

Now on version 3 you have better control, thanks to a separate control for chroma. Additionally, the quality of results are significantly improved thanks to some "Quality tweaks" of the algorithm.

Version 2 of noise shampoo was short lived, I wasn't satisfied with a particular feature. And there's an implicit 4th algorithm, as an incentive to update to version 3.

Link to download & documentation:
    http://www.mehdiplugins.com/english/noiseshampoo.htm

Related Topics

Collapse

• imann08
    Getting rid of digital noise in LAB
    by imann08
    In a recent trip to London, I took a ton of pictures. Almost all of them were taken with an ISO that was much too high. The result was enough digital noise to make one go deaf. Getting rid of digital noise has been one of the areas that I have had the most trouble with. I don't know if I am dealing...
    02-18-2006, 09:58 PM
  • sjm
    Noise Ninja for Macintosh!
    by sjm
    I've been waiting for eons for Neat Image to create a Mac version of their spectacular noise reduction software. Well, the wait it over! Not for Neat Image though. There is now a free beta version of Noise Ninja that appears to be just as powerful as Neat Image.

I just downloaded...
    04-24-2004, 03:55 PM
  • alreese83
    Noise Reducation
    by alreese83
    Hi

I would like to better understand what "noise" is and how to approach troubleshooting it. For example, I am looking more for resources that explain / define the different levels of noise frequency (i.e. high, mid, low), than a particular plugin or app. that reduces it....
    05-16-2016, 01:48 PM
  • al_m
    Good noise reduction photoshop plugin
    by al_m
    Hi,

Here's the story about how I managed to reduce digial noise (both luminance and color) on a concert photo. The story is a little bit about a concert phtography, but the main point of it is a noise reduction plugin that produces great results and does not require much experience in...
    06-11-2006, 04:56 AM
  • scott watson
    Noise Reduction
    by scott watson
    After trying out Noiseware, Neat Image and Noise Ninja plugins I decided to purchase Noiseware Pro.
    I would like to know when is the best time to get rid of the noise. On the images I work on I will be doing alot of cloning to remove various elements in the image.
    Do you think its...
    12-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Working...
X