PS7 Brush size bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS7 Brush size bug

Periodically, PS7 loses the setting which shows the current brush, graphically as you size it. I have the cursors options set to brush size. It works 90% of the time but every once in a while it just shows the crosshair no matter what size I make the brush. I have to quit and reload photoshop to get the "brush-size" setting back.

Jaz

--

Next time that happens, check your Caps Lock key. It toggles the brush size cursor on and off.

Comment

Originally posted by VisualEyes
      Next time that happens, check your Caps Lock key. It toggles the brush size cursor on and off.
      Wow! I'll take a look at that. You're probably right.

On a related subject, is there any logic to the plethora of combination keys that work on a given command? I hate having to refer to a cheat-sheet...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• maureeno
        ?? on adjusting PS6 brush sizes
        by maureeno
        Is there a way to increase or decrease custom brush sizes in PS6?

Thanks,
        Maureen
        09-04-2005, 01:57 AM
      • soleah
        Cursor change from brush size to cross (precise)
        by soleah
        This happens to me every now and then. The painting cursor in PS would suddenly change from brush size to a cross. Result, I couldn't figure out if brush size is too large for the area I'm fixing.

The painting cursor setting in Display&Cursor preferences is still set at "brush...
        11-16-2006, 09:14 AM
      • Pbrennanca
        Brush Size Circle
        by Pbrennanca
        In CS4, I can't figure how to change the view of the brush size from the little cross hairs back to the circle.

Can you help me?

Thanks!
        11-29-2008, 02:39 PM
      • NancyJ
        I broke my brush :(
        by NancyJ
        I dont know what I did but now no matter what size of picture or brush I'm working with, I always get the crosshair rather than the round brush. What did I do and how can I fix it?
        04-02-2006, 05:09 AM
      • Frogger
        Brush Size
        by Frogger
        Ok No matter what I choose paint bucket or what ever the Cursur dot is a small dot Crosshair? Lets say if I want to Erase, I can enlarge the Brush size to like 15 the dot crosshair stays that way but it will erase a 15 size area.
        I cant be accurate that way.
        Help Please

07-27-2007, 05:38 PM
      Working...
      X