Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a software to compare 2 images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Fractal software for math morons
    by Doug Nelson
    I've played with just about every fractal generating program I've ever heard of. The thing that bothers me about all of them is that they're more about the backend than the front. By that I mean they're math forward, you need to assign a formula, calculate a transform, assign anisotropic levels, etc....
    05-03-2015, 03:03 AM
  • stewartbootles
    Image Cataloging Software
    by stewartbootles
    Hi I was just curious to know what image cataloging software members here use
    06-20-2002, 02:42 AM
  • MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Auto image align software?
    by Doug Nelson
    I loathe tripods. It's not that I don't recognize their value, I just find lugging them around hinders my creative process. But I do like to bracket my exposures, which is fine if you find one of the bracketed exposures is better than the rest, but not so much if you want to combine them into one image...
    10-19-2006, 04:30 PM
  • PeteyB
    Software to detect photo forgeries
    by PeteyB
    Wired News reports

"A suite of photo-authentication tools under development by Adobe Systems could make it possible to match a digital photo to the camera that shot it, and to detect some improper manipulation of images..."

http://www.wired.com/news/t...
    03-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Working...
X