Postworkshop - organizing styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postworkshop - organizing styles

I can't really cope with 500+ styles in PWS. I'd like to narrow it down to just the few that I use...has anyone found a way to delete styles?

Re: Postworkshop - organizing styles

Good question! On the Mac if you "Show Package Contents" (right-click on the app) there's not much to be accessed. Under Help>Show Data Folder I am seeing a list of folders that is only 1.1 megs, including a third-party style I added as a test (which shows up in the app under My Styles).

Maybe you can just add your most-used styles to "Favorites"?

I'll write the developer and see what they say.

You've actually inspired me to load all the extra styles I've collected because I actually want more! ;-)

Comment

Follow-up:

In the Advanced Layout mode, in the Styles area, you can select any style and click on the star (lower right of screen) to add it to Favorites. You can also delete entire categories or individual Styles using the Trash icon, depending on what is selected (a confirmation dialog will pop up). There you go!

New Styles can be dragged and dropped (better than loading them one at a time via the menu) into the User>My Styles section.

Comment

I'm working on a PostworkShop tutorial PDF which I will announce and provide shortly, but here is a teaser image using two stock PSW presets. I took the pic about 20 years ago in NJ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fluffbutt
          Impressionist Set File - how to fix if needed
          by Fluffbutt
          FLASH - CUSTOM STYLE NAMES MUST BE 30 CHARACTERS or LESS
          When saving a custom Style by clicking the Save button, if you assign a name longer than 30 characters in the Variant box, Impressionist will complete the request (no error message), but will create a "blank" entry in the category...
          05-31-2004, 11:55 AM
        • bmv
          Missing Lighting Filter Styles
          by bmv
          Hi,

I apologise in advance as this is a topic that has been disgussed in the past but I have not been able to find a solution to date.

Running CS2 on windows vista business I cannot apply any of the lighting filter styles as they are missing from the drop down list. I have...
          12-30-2008, 11:27 PM
        • Manjumena
          Impressionist problem
          by Manjumena
          Can anyone help me on this please………………………..
          Impressionist problem

I found FrontPage 2000 CD and installed Impress
          When running the Microsoft Image Composer>impress> I can see all the styles like
          Chalk, chalk sketch……water color.
          06-20-2004, 02:29 AM
        • DannyRaphael
          Impressionst plugin: How to create a custom style
          by DannyRaphael
          I got a question the other day something like, "How do you go about creating a custom style in Impressionist."

The short answer: It's pretty much by trial and error process.

The basic steps to create a custom versiion of the Pencil Sketch > Detail Colored style...
          11-30-2005, 03:36 AM
        • admirer
          Developing a style.
          by admirer
          Hi all.
          I am trying to make my photography stand out. This is a picture i took on a fashion shoot i did for someone i then took this image and attempted something that stands out in photoshop.
          Could i please get some feedback on this, what i am doing wrong etc...
          Thanks...
          03-23-2007, 01:27 PM
        Working...
        X