Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Win7 x64 unloading .icm ? (ColorMunki)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Win7 x64 unloading .icm ? (ColorMunki)

I have used X-Rite ColorMunki to calibrate my monitor under Windows 7 Pro x64, but found after removing Windows Fax & Scan and rebooting (and also after crashes/freezes when printing), that the monitor settings have changed.

How can I stop Win7 automatically changing my default settings ? TIA

Dave.
    Last edited by Dave...; 03-22-2013, 04:04 AM.

Re: Stop Win7 x64 unloading .icm ? (ColorMunki)

I have the same problem, but only when the firewall asks me about things. would love to get a solution for this.

Comment

Re: Stop Win7 x64 unloading .icm ? (ColorMunki)

Windows can loose calibration settings for several reasons.

One culprit can be a process called igfxpers.exe. This app. is installed as part of the Intel Graphics media accelerator usually associated with nVidia graphics drivers or with Intel based chipset mobo's.and it can be removed or disabled if required.

Check if this is running by using Task Manager and if it is you can temporarily disable it using msconfig to see if this solves the issues you are experiencing
      http://techdows.com/2011/09/igfxpers...remove-it.html

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Inception
        X-Rite monitor calibration problems...
        by Inception
        Hi,

Can you please tell me do any of you have any experience with the combination of
        - nVidia graphic cards (nVidia GeForce GT 9800 (512 MB RAM) and nVidia GeForce GTX 560M (3GB RAM)
        - X-Rite calibrators (i1 Display 2 and i1 Display Pro)
        - Wide gamut monitors (Dell...
        05-13-2012, 11:22 AM
      • seanarmenta
        calibrating two displays
        by seanarmenta
        i've had two displays for some time now, but i've never had to calibrate both of them since my secondary for palettes and tools was super old and not worth it.

now that i've replaced both displays, i would like to calibrate them both.

i have eye-one display2, and i am able...
        08-16-2006, 04:20 AM
      • foxgirl26
        Dual monitor calibration
        by foxgirl26
        Hello,
        I contacted Spyder by Colorvision regarding dual monitor calibration and they told me it's not supported by Windows XP or Vista.

I know its possible somehow I just dont know how. I knew someone a while back who had accomplished it.

The Spyder rep said only...
        11-25-2008, 10:09 AM
      • sheika
        Dual Monitor problem
        by sheika
        I’ve had my Dell computer and dual Samsung monitors for 6 months without a problem, then all of a sudden the left monitor stopped working and they display properties indicates only one monitor connected.

So I uninstalled the video driver and then installed the latest driver for...
        09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
      • testerke
        Windows 10 Standard color issue
        by testerke
        Hello,

Now I use windows 10 finally. I switched from win 7.
        I installed PS + LR and because I previously saved the settings everything was the same as in Win7. I work with Adobe RGB 1998 color profile in PS and LR and my OS color profile is also Adobe RGB. In Win7 every application...
        04-20-2016, 03:02 AM
      Working...
      X