Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Win7 x64 unloading .icm ? (ColorMunki)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Inception
    X-Rite monitor calibration problems...
    by Inception
    Hi,

Can you please tell me do any of you have any experience with the combination of
    - nVidia graphic cards (nVidia GeForce GT 9800 (512 MB RAM) and nVidia GeForce GTX 560M (3GB RAM)
    - X-Rite calibrators (i1 Display 2 and i1 Display Pro)
    - Wide gamut monitors (Dell...
    05-13-2012, 11:22 AM
  • seanarmenta
    calibrating two displays
    by seanarmenta
    i've had two displays for some time now, but i've never had to calibrate both of them since my secondary for palettes and tools was super old and not worth it.

now that i've replaced both displays, i would like to calibrate them both.

i have eye-one display2, and i am able...
    08-16-2006, 04:20 AM
  • foxgirl26
    Dual monitor calibration
    by foxgirl26
    Hello,
    I contacted Spyder by Colorvision regarding dual monitor calibration and they told me it's not supported by Windows XP or Vista.

I know its possible somehow I just dont know how. I knew someone a while back who had accomplished it.

The Spyder rep said only...
    11-25-2008, 10:09 AM
  • sheika
    Dual Monitor problem
    by sheika
    I’ve had my Dell computer and dual Samsung monitors for 6 months without a problem, then all of a sudden the left monitor stopped working and they display properties indicates only one monitor connected.

So I uninstalled the video driver and then installed the latest driver for...
    09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
  • testerke
    Windows 10 Standard color issue
    by testerke
    Hello,

Now I use windows 10 finally. I switched from win 7.
    I installed PS + LR and because I previously saved the settings everything was the same as in Win7. I work with Adobe RGB 1998 color profile in PS and LR and my OS color profile is also Adobe RGB. In Win7 every application...
    04-20-2016, 03:02 AM
Working...
X