• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• javier
    how to select italics text
    by javier
    Hi I have an old document I´m trying to restore. The text is writen with italics letter, and the background is very dirty. There is a lot of text to process.
    Is there any "rigth way" or tool to select the text so I can extract and paste it on a new background?

I enclose...
    11-04-2008, 06:19 AM
  • Risbo
    Text restoration
    by Risbo
    Hello friends,
    I came up with a small problem that i need help with.
    I have a scaned manuscript book that need to be printed on offset printing.The scans needs to be cleaned so only the text remains in black color and background removed, however when i do it the small amount of black always...
    04-13-2018, 04:49 AM
  • ahurst2001
    arched text with vanishing point
    by ahurst2001
    Hello,

I paint watercolors and do customized prints from the paintings. I have run into a snag on my current project. I need to be able to add arched text into the two red areas of this painting and also maintain the perspective. I am not sure how to achieve both the arch and vanishing...
    10-21-2014, 12:21 PM
  • Lampy
    enhancing faded inscriptions on a document
    by Lampy
    Hi everyone

Here's something a little different. I'm working on a document that has a bunch of inscriptions that are fading out. I want to enhance the signatures so they are more readable in a copy image but I don't want all the other text and engraved image to get too dark.
    02-06-2002, 10:03 AM
  • NickBurchell
    how to fix sticker text
    by NickBurchell
    This is a detail from a portrait that is being used in a brochure (this is 1/2 width of full shot, brochure to be printed at 12" wide, full bleed) . The client doesn't like the text of the sticker "I can feel myself getting dumber....." and wants it removed/changed. This is beyond my...
    05-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Working...
X