Alternatives to Tych Panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-In: Alternatives to Tych Panel?

Good afternoon and thank you for reading my post. I would like to know if anyone know of alternatives to Tych Panel—besides Lightroom—to easy creation of diptychs and triptychs?

I bring this up because, in the recent 2.2 version, I don't know what happened, but I could no longer use layered 16-Bit TIFF files. In previous versions, I simple select any (2) images and diptychs are easily created automatically using the parameters I entered.

I submitted this odd observation to Reimund (the developer) and also at the GitHub page for his attention. In the meantime, is there a **FREE** solution like Tych Panel? I have no problems making diptychs and triptychs manually in Photoshop. I was doing them manually, until I discovered Tych Panel. Only when I updated to the latest version, the wonkiness uprised.

Thank you once again,

Ronald

Re: Alternatives to Tych Panel?

There's a triptych setting in Adobe Bridge. See attached image.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Alternatives to Tych Panel?

Thanks Shoku,

I only use Bridge to view my images and normally customize it so that it only display the images and the metadata panel.

I'll have to look at the settings you pointed me to.

In the mean time, I received a reply from Reimund (the developer of the Tych Panel)—AMAZING free extension by the way when working right—he'll look into the wonkiness I reported when he returns from vacation.

I only made this post to find an intermediate and temporary alternative to Tych Panel, because I have a few more diptychs I want to make for my portfolio update on my website and any automation beats manual creation in Photoshop.

Ron

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• klaudun
        cs4 and dng 6.3
        by klaudun
        Hi all! This would be my first post to the forum although I've been a member for a little while. This is a question for those of you who still use CS4. I updated to DGN 6.3 off the adobe site and since then have had trouble opening images after I work on them and close them. I spent the better...
        04-27-2011, 04:47 PM
      • David C
        Images behind windows
        by David C
        Hi all,

This is a minor problem but it's been driving me nuts! Any images that I have open in photoshop disappear behind the floating windows & toolbar when I drag then past them which is getting annoying. I like to always have the image I'm working on in the foreground as I work...
        04-15-2010, 02:27 PM
      • jarulex
        Bridge Cs4
        by jarulex
        Hello Folks
        When I select a photo in Bridge I wish to know the 'height and width' in pixels, the 'total weight', the level on which I saved the JPG file (6,7,12?) rather than other details of the shooting. How do I should proceed? Thank you.
        02-16-2010, 02:55 AM
      • stopa
        Photoshop CS4 - great failure
        by stopa
        No 64bit architecture for CS4 only for OS X!!!

How it is possible that Adobe and Apple can act like this???
        I am professional - so are they??? What I have to say to my clients,
        when I get 50 megapixels, or even 60 megapixels files to postproduce.
        " Excuse me,...
        09-26-2008, 06:15 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        My favorite Photoshop CS4 new features
        by Doug Nelson
        Photoshop CS4 has been completely revamped, the biggest change since the CS series began. After using it for several months, I've come up with a list of my own favorite features:

Improved Wacom support for Windows users:
        If you're a Windows user and a Wacom user, this alone is...
        09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
      Working...
      X