AutoHDR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoHDR.

It's a pretty cool and currently free utility. I wouldn't be sharing it here if I didn't like it. Click here for something I did with it (yes, I did some additional enhancements, but those enhancements would be muck using other shadow/highlight techniques; AutoHDR made the result easy).

http://www.autohdr.co.uk/

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Main subject floating because shadow not right.
    by Canna W
    A lot of shadows in the attached montage are wrong, but I'm not worried about most of them. The thing that really bugs me is that the main subject - the baby in the container - looks as though it is floating. I find this happens to me all the time. I have 'floating' subjects.

I would...
    02-11-2009, 11:39 AM
  • brajovic
    Shadow Illuminator: Comments Please
    by brajovic
    Hi,

I've recently put on the web an interactive demonstration of an image processing algorithm I developed at Carnegie Mellon University. Originally the method was developed to improve robot vision by emulating some aspects of human vision (notably the adaptation taking place in the...
    09-20-2003, 10:07 AM
  • Jave
    Shadow problem :)
    by Jave
    Hallo,
    I have one problem with shadow and if someone can help me, it should be really nice

At frist I dropped shadow this way - I made b/w person, flipped it and with free transform attached to the body.. at my first final photo I had on the floor blurred shadow.. Than I received...
    06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
  • One4UAll
    Eliminating shadow with underlying detail
    by One4UAll
    There is a shadow just below the two uprights in the door latch, caused by the overhead sun shining on the latch's handle that protrudes directly toward the viewer, so that the depth of handle is flat, but the shadow of it is distracting (I think). I took this photo with the idea of a flat abstract....
    11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
  • ccsteelercity
    Drop shadow with GIF's
    by ccsteelercity
    I am having an issue with drop shadows in photoshop. I will retain a halo or the "fading" will go to complete blackout on my GIF. I am saving to web and devices on multi-colored backgrounds/patterns so matte isn't working and PNG's are not accepted on the Homestead Sitebuilder. Is there...
    03-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Working...
X