• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• oyster
    Impressionist Plug-in: which Front Page?
    by oyster
    There are many FP apps on ebay today; however, my only interest in the program is the Impressionist plug-in, present in some versions, absent in others. One can't tell from the ebay descriptions which has the plug-in, but I understand FP 98 was *exclusively* stand-alone, and thus can be expected to...
    03-27-2005, 06:50 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Which plugin is this?
    by Doug Nelson
    This is driving me nuts. Not because I need the plugin, but simply because my aging brain refuses to remember the name of it, and that is unreasonably bothering me.

It's a plugin for tonal adjustments, perhaps even tonemapping, that (perhaps among other features) can map the tones of...
    06-09-2011, 10:58 PM
  • willpo
    Identifying this Plugin
    by willpo
    This image was posted on one of those 'random image threads' that go on for ever. I was taken by the overall finish of the image. Its clearly a photoshop plugin of some sort but I cant work out which... I spent ages looking on flickr flaming pear etc but couldn't find identify it.

Dose...
    05-07-2009, 04:44 PM
  • krooly
    Standalone vs. Plug-In
    by krooly
    Hi,
    just want to ask. Do you use PS Plug-Ins or do you prefer standalone applications?

Filip
    10-12-2011, 12:49 PM
  • jch71566
    Impressionist plugin: Stroke Orientation file - VanGogh and other effects
    by jch71566
    Okay Folks, here it is.

The Impressionist pluging can use an "orientation file" to affect the direction of the strokes applied by a given style. If you're familiar with displacement maps, this file works in a similar manner.

Stroke direction is affected by the...
    10-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Working...
X