how to restore DWG file in AutoCad 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magnusjohanness
    • Feb 2015

Photoshop Elements: how to restore DWG file in AutoCad 2009?

how to restore DWG file in AutoCad 2009?
    Bakup didn't manage to be made. in temporary folders it isn't present. I tried by AutoCad program restore file. but autocad couldn't restore this file. Advise me still options, please!
  • Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    Patron
    • Aug 2001

Re: how to restore DWG file in AutoCad 2009?

Which OS and version are you using?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

• chillin
      Patron
      • Sep 2006

This is from the Atodesk site:
      You might have leftover .dwl or dwl2 files in the folder directory. These are two hidden files that have the same name as the .dwg file but with the extensions .dwl and .dwl2. In the Windows Control Panel, go to Folder Options. On the View tab, turn on the option to show hidden files. You can then go back to the folder directory and delete the .dwl and .dwl2 files if they are found alongside your DWG file. Attempt to open the DWG again.

Comment

• johnstewart497
        • Feb 2015

In the options AutoCad in the FILES tab, (the leftmost tab) there is a way to AutoSave. There AutoCad saves temporary files, usually with extension sv$ (unless otherwise specified). It is necessary to look for there. As a rule, if the files are there, then you can find them by date, and their volume can be seen, there is in them something, or they are empty. For opening it is necessary to rename simply them, having added the dwg expansion. Too most it is possible to make with files with the bak expansion. And else in autocad there is a command "recover". It allows you to open corrupted files.
        Or use the utility of DWG Recovery Kit for restore your damaged DWG FILE.
        Recovery tools for corrupted files of Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Zip, RAR, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Onenote, Flash, CD, DBF, PDF, SQL, Server, MySql, Registry, Photoshop, Illustrator, Exchange Server, AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, Lotus Notes.

Useful advice on this forum
        filerepairforum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, filerepairforum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment