Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could speed up one thing, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop: If you could speed up one thing, what would it be?

Sticking to Photoshop, if there was any one thing you could speed up, what would it be?

Not a workflow, just one specific command or feature.

And how do you notice it needs speeding up? Progress bar, lag, lockup, non-responsiveness, etc.?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: If you could speed up one thing, what would it

The things I use most of the time are pretty good for speed. If I could improve anything it would be warp. It's user interface is crude; every alteration is global as you can't 'lock' points from subsequent distortions or save the warp plots for repetitive use. So nearly a great tool but no cigar.

PS Good pen tool video a few weeks back - learned some stuff there!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pjb
      Number one reason to buy the warrenty
      by pjb
      This was sent to me and I thought it was cute. Thought I would share....
      05-05-2003, 05:30 PM
    • dcarr
      Any IT answer people here?Need some help
      by dcarr
      My servers are acting screwy at work. Have 2 small compaq running novel groupwise 5 (sucks) waiting for win 2000pro. One server keeps disconnecting from the other. I can usually reboot and get them up and running. but today, servers working ok, yet half my users off. Checked cables, router and hubs,...
      05-05-2003, 05:36 PM
    • sid_v
      High End Skin Retouching- Strategic Workflow Video
      by sid_v
      Hey guys,

So i have just created a video demonstrating my approach to skin retouching. It has been a decade long journey to find the right 'strategy' rather than a 'technique', to create great skin in the least time possible....at the same time having full manual 'Control'.
      11-28-2015, 11:18 AM
    • byRo
      Speeding up script execution
      by byRo
      I have been doing some scripts that have nested loops to process an image.
      Problem is, my present machine is slow and I need a lot of iterations.

Does anyone have general guides on how to speed up script execution?

Like:
      - take out all comments;
      02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
    • bestremera
      Adaptive Wide Angle, Warp or Punt?
      by bestremera
      Here is a 4 shot pano, camera on tripod, on Panosaurus Rex held in vertical position. EF-S 10-22 set at 14mm.
      I can't get a good equilateral blend in PTgui or PS. This was the best I could do set to Equirectangular. The verticals are pretty good but of course, the whole inside is bulbous....
      08-04-2012, 03:26 PM
    Working...
    X