Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could speed up one thing, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop: If you could speed up one thing, what would it be?

Sticking to Photoshop, if there was any one thing you could speed up, what would it be?

Not a workflow, just one specific command or feature.

And how do you notice it needs speeding up? Progress bar, lag, lockup, non-responsiveness, etc.?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: If you could speed up one thing, what would it

The things I use most of the time are pretty good for speed. If I could improve anything it would be warp. It's user interface is crude; every alteration is global as you can't 'lock' points from subsequent distortions or save the warp plots for repetitive use. So nearly a great tool but no cigar.

PS Good pen tool video a few weeks back - learned some stuff there!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      Your "a-HA!" moments
      by Doug Nelson
      We've all had them at one time or another. Those moments when a task that seems impossible for you suddenly snaps into clarity, and things are never the same afterwards.

What were some of your a-ha moments when learning how to image edit?
      10-08-2006, 09:02 AM
    • rnbluvva
      Making Thin Lips Fuller
      by rnbluvva
      Does anyone know of a good tutorial that shows how to make a thin lip fuller?
      I found some good ones on enhancing color, but none that have been good for making lips fuller.

I tried bloating the upper lip, but it just looks terrible. I also tried copying and pasting the upper lip...
      08-18-2005, 08:52 PM
    • Morph1
      Photoshop - Polygonal Lasso Trace
      by Morph1
      Just wondering if there is some kind of solution as I am sick and tired of this happening over and over, I mean there has to be a simple solution that I am not aware of....,
      The problem is when I trace an image with a polygonal lasso tool and I do prefer to do this manually oppose to using Magnetic...
      03-21-2010, 11:14 PM
    • Jill
      Suggestion on restoration please
      by Jill
      Hi everyone!
      I am attaching a before and after of a restoration I just finished. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out but am not happy with how long it took me! I am wondering if anyone could suggest a different technique to try. I scanned at double the size, zoomed way in and then...
      10-12-2001, 12:14 AM
    • Sanda
      crash protection
      by Sanda
      I saw this image and immediately though it may be something we could all use. But I must say maybe Doug could use it more than most of us, sorry Doug. ...
      06-05-2002, 12:55 AM
    Working...
    X