• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rock2HAL
    Video Enhancing Software?
    by Rock2HAL
    Hi. I have a bunch of videos of my friends who happen to be musicians/bands/etc. However, I need a really good but decent priced or even free software that corrects shakiness of camcorder, reduces/removes "noise," fixes dark video and other lighting issues, fixes reddish color from a stage...
    08-20-2008, 11:11 AM
  • Craig Walters
    beta testing
    by Craig Walters
    ok, on a lark, i decided to try something i hadnt ever done before. i went to google and typed in "beta test", without the quotes. now, i expected a few hits; software is always being tested. i was not prepared for the 87 MILLION, 700 THOUSAND hits that i got! that's a LOT of beta testing!...
    10-06-2006, 11:30 PM
  • Nutty1979
    New speed painting video
    by Nutty1979
    Just managed to upload my new photoshop speed painting today with my new intro I created using aftereffects.

You can find it here, feel free to rate and subscribe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAJw74_z-Dw
    10-20-2010, 05:53 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    ATI"All-In-Wonder 128 Pro" video card
    by thomasgeorge
    For those looking to get into the "frame grabbing" game, this video card is well worth taking a look at. Priced around $198.00, it is not exactly cheap but the features it offers and the user friendly software which come with it are definately worth the expense. This card is 32 bit and allows...
    11-14-2001, 03:06 PM
  • Lucile Davis
    WANTED: BuZZ.Pro PLUG-IN SOFTWARE - ANY VERSION
    by Lucile Davis
    WANTED: BuZZ.Pro software, a plug-in for many photo editing programs like PhotoShop, along with its authentication key. Version 1 was originally offered free on CD. BuZZ.Pro2 and BuZZ.Pro3 were later released.

Please contact me if you are no longer using your copy of the software...
    03-26-2009, 04:08 AM
Working...
X