64bit plugin similar to Cybia AlphaWorks

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jch71566
    Impressionist plugin: Stroke Orientation file - VanGogh and other effects
    by jch71566
    Okay Folks, here it is.

The Impressionist pluging can use an "orientation file" to affect the direction of the strokes applied by a given style. If you're familiar with displacement maps, this file works in a similar manner.

Stroke direction is affected by the...
    10-21-2003, 11:24 AM
  • kapic
    Plug-in Impressionist 2017
    by kapic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAWP-E9D2Xo&t=470s
    08-28-2017, 07:19 PM
  • garfield
    vrml plugin
    by garfield
    what is th ebest vrml plugin i can use for my internet explorer. some said its cortona others said comet or such i just dont know. Please help thanks.
    05-06-2003, 09:09 AM
  • i.ilievski
    Transparency plugin
    by i.ilievski
    HI... I'm using transparency plugin (eliminate white and eliminate black) very often in PS 7.. But few day's ago I upgraded to CS2, and those plugins don't work at all, they don't even show in the plugin list...

Does anyone have some info on this, or maybe there is new version of those...
    09-25-2006, 08:03 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Which plugin is this?
    by Doug Nelson
    This is driving me nuts. Not because I need the plugin, but simply because my aging brain refuses to remember the name of it, and that is unreasonably bothering me.

It's a plugin for tonal adjustments, perhaps even tonemapping, that (perhaps among other features) can map the tones of...
    06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-In: 64bit plugin similar to Cybia AlphaWorks

Does anyone know of a plugin that will work with Photoshop CC 64bit with similar functionality to Cybia AlphaWorks?

It was the easiest and cleanest way I'd found to drop white or drop black. I know there are actions for just that, but it could drop ANY color, which came in handy at times.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: 64bit plugin similar to Cybia AlphaWorks

I also have the same question, Is there any plugin that will work with Photoshop CC 64bit with similar functionality to Cybia AlphaWorks? Its pretty urgent for me.

Comment

Working...
    X