Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Oasis
    Photoshop problems
    by Oasis
    Hi guys,
    I've just reinstalled Photoshop CS5 and for some reason I can't open images except through the open file function in photoshop.
    If I try to open an image in photoshop from bridge or else where I get the following message:

Has anyone else had this problem?...
    04-25-2012, 08:34 AM
  • jalean
    Problem with Bridge
    by jalean
    Hello
    I am new to this forum, but let me try anyway. I have this problem:

I had to re-install Photoshop CS5 on my Mac (OS 10.6.6). I also re-installed Bridge. When I now double-click any image in Bridge Photoshop will not open. Instead there is the message: "Some of the alpliction...
    03-19-2011, 06:29 AM
  • Spittle
    Photoshop issue - shortcuts not always working
    by Spittle
    I must occasional tap a key that causes my other hotkeys from working. If sound is on they you hear a 'ding' on every further key press.

Sometimes I will still be in an opacity field or similar, so hitting enter exits that and I can continue tapping the keyboard.

Wonder if...
    04-18-2016, 03:47 AM
  • Jon
    Photoshop 7.0 keyboard assignment
    by Jon
    Hello all I was wondering if there is a way to assign a keyboard command to a menu item? I want to be able to open up the menu item that shows the size of the image with respect to resolution and length and width. This would be the Image/Image Size menu item. This would help me tremendously if...
    09-04-2002, 09:50 AM
  • Deanster
    Photoshop Issue That I can't Resolve :::
    by Deanster
    Hi friends, I have a Photoshop issue that I can't seem to resolve. I've Googled & YouTube'd for answers but found none. It may be operator error, I'm sure you'll let me know right???

I'm working on a picture that has about 10 layers on it. When I click the "B" key to go...
    01-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Working...
X