forum for Premier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum for Premier?

Does anybody in here know where a good forum for Adobe Premier is? I have a question, but this is a still photo forum. Ideas? Thanks!

Re: forum for Premier?

Just the Adobe support forums.

Try asking your question here anyway. I consider Premiere and AfterEffects as postproduction, and would happily add a subforum if there was sufficient demand.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Poppi
      New adobe photoshop question
      by Poppi
      Sorry if this is the wrong forum but it has been a while since I have done any restorations. I only assumed that Adobe would have a new version of Photoshop out by now. I currently use ver. 7.0. Is there any reason to look for a new version? I don't do anything fancy, I just do pretty basic repairs...
      09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
    • domromer
      illustrator question
      by domromer
      Is there a sight like retouch pro , but for adobe illustrator instead? Or does anyone know of a place I can get free illustrator tutorials? I need to learn the program
      09-09-2006, 08:47 PM
    • annacarina
      propably a stupid question on pscs4..
      by annacarina
      Hi - just upgrade to pscs4 and got the book photoshop for dummies bla bla - I cant find out why i cant use my arrow keys for finetuning in adjustment layers - insteat it just changes from red to green to whatever in the curtains .... i use to do it in pscs3 without problems - really anoying. What am...
      01-17-2009, 03:20 PM
    • ikantempur
      Adobe Illustrator question
      by ikantempur
      Hi there, I have a question about a certain tool or technique that may or may not exist in Illustrator cs4.

First I'd like to say, I'm not sure how to explain this, so I'll try my best.
      I was wondering if there was a way to average or relax the points that make up a line or shape....
      07-13-2009, 06:40 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Question: What is a "Bump"?
      by Doug Nelson
      The vast majority of forum users rely on the "new posts" page to determine what they'll read. For various reasons, this means perfectly useful and interesting threads can sometimes die an early death. Placing a post in these threads will "bump" them, and make them appear in the "new...
      05-05-2002, 11:39 PM
    Working...
    X