Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Matthieu
    Sharpening Workflow with RAWs
    by Matthieu
    Hi guys !

I'm interested to know what is your workflow while working with RAWs and especially how you use sharpening.

For my own case, I don't sharpen my raw, I just convert it to PSD, open it with Photoshop, work on it and sharpen at the final step.

Don't...
    07-24-2013, 09:49 AM
  • willdoak
    Sharpen for output: photo enlargement
    by willdoak
    I notice on a related thread that someone’s using lynda.com to watch Deke McClelland’s sharpening videos. He follows Bruce Fraser’s four-stage workflow: sharpen for source, for detail, for effect, and for output. The course is geared mainly for output to print images smaller than the original...
    11-15-2008, 02:13 PM
  • miamibear
    Sharpening Software - Questions
    by miamibear
    I was interested in buying one of the sharpening programs, Nik sharpener in particular and I'm sure I'm missing something. They have a Pro edition and an ink-jet edition my main question is if I buy the ink-jet edition and have a lab make prints does it help or not?

As a hobby I shoot...
    01-30-2006, 07:13 PM
  • rnbluvva
    Enlarging Photo and Sharpening for Printing
    by rnbluvva
    Hey gang!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I have a bit of a challenge! A very dear friend of mine sent me an image she captured with her Cell Phone of the baby her friend had. She wants me to blow up the image, sharpen it and retouch the skin. There is no other option for...
    11-17-2005, 04:07 PM
  • keliot
    Sharpness/Resolution/Resizing/Confusion
    by keliot
    Hello.
    I am getting conflicting and confusing information regarding resizing software being able to increase resolution of the image. If the image is resized up and "new detail" is extracted but then downsampled then the resolution will increase and will this new detail now make an...
    11-18-2016, 11:19 AM
Working...
X