Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: A easy photo editing software

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I'm not a pro photographer but I take photo because it is my way to empty my spirit. And I'm just a beginner in taking photo.

So after seen an ad on facebook about a software called "photo clip" I wonder if , fist this one is good. Or if you have any advice about an easy software to use. I thought photoshop might be to hard for me to handle it.

Thanks

Re: A easy photo editing software

I've never heard of it before, but it has horrible reviews. I'd stay far away from it.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

I recommend starting of with Lightroom.

Comment

Most photo editing packages have a steep learning curve including Lightroom (although it is an excellent program).

At this time as you are just starting perhaps something simpler and free until you decide how serious you want to get.

Have a look at these and try them out - note the Serif one may not be available
        http://thehightechhobbyist.com/top-5...tware-of-2016/

Comment

I second that. Great list Tony.

Comment

Google Chrome has a free photo editor called Polarr - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mpcfpmgg?hl=en

Comment

thanks everybody I will check out

Thanks Tony I quiet like this list.
              I was lost they are so much of photo software like inpixio

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Joeven
                Free Photo Editing Software
                by Joeven
                Giveaway Of The Day has a free photo editing software offer today that some of you might want to take a look at. As of 11:30 AM Eastern you have 15 hours left to download it. Hey it's free.Nothing wrong with that.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/codedcolor/

Joe
                12-25-2010, 09:37 AM
              • derfy1212
                What Photo Editing software to use??
                by derfy1212
                This is my first post outside of the "hello everyone" post in the Salon and I hope it is an ok question to ask. Currently the only software I have is Aperture, which doesn't have much in the way of editing capabilities. Now that I have found this forum and am getting more and more excited...
                12-16-2010, 12:00 PM
              • Mchilly
                Software for photo imperfection
                by Mchilly
                If this is true, this could be interesting for graphic artist much easier to edit photo... Software turns photos from bad to good
                09-12-2007, 11:03 PM
              • Caitlin
                Add software to user profile?
                by Caitlin
                Just a thought for an extra field on user profiles - what photo editing software you use. It comes up quite often, and it would be handy to check what a poster is using before replying to their help requests for techniques.
                08-05-2005, 07:25 PM
              • memphishooter
                Considering software
                by memphishooter
                I am wondering what is the best software I can get and get into to work on my pictures after the fact? I end up shooting skin colors that are a challenge to make look good, and there are other issues to deal with. Is Photoshop CS3 my only good option here, is there less expensive, equally useful software...
                06-16-2008, 06:47 PM
              Working...
              X