Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: A easy photo editing software

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I'm not a pro photographer but I take photo because it is my way to empty my spirit. And I'm just a beginner in taking photo.

So after seen an ad on facebook about a software called "photo clip" I wonder if , fist this one is good. Or if you have any advice about an easy software to use. I thought photoshop might be to hard for me to handle it.

Thanks

Re: A easy photo editing software

I've never heard of it before, but it has horrible reviews. I'd stay far away from it.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

I recommend starting of with Lightroom.

Comment

Most photo editing packages have a steep learning curve including Lightroom (although it is an excellent program).

At this time as you are just starting perhaps something simpler and free until you decide how serious you want to get.

Have a look at these and try them out - note the Serif one may not be available
        ll tech hobbyists have a use for photo editing software. Whether for fun or professional use, there are many programs out there that let us transform a photograph. The first program that comes to m…

Comment

I second that. Great list Tony.

Comment

Google Chrome has a free photo editor called Polarr - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mpcfpmgg?hl=en

Comment

thanks everybody I will check out

Thanks Tony I quiet like this list.
              I was lost they are so much of photo software like inpixio

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X