• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Why your next Photoshop computer should be a Mac
    by Doug Nelson
    I'll say right now I don't own a Mac, and I've never owned a Mac. But my next computer will be a Mac. I was planning on switching the last time I upgraded my computer, but my old computer died on a Friday and I had a deadline the following Monday, so I had to run out and spend my upgrade budget on a...
    08-25-2008, 08:37 PM
  • pwitter
    BuzzPro for Mac
    by pwitter
    Anyone have any idea where I can buy a copy of Buzzpro for Mac? I have a windows version, but doubt whether I can use that password/registration. Wish I had bought it right away.

Pat W.
    04-24-2008, 09:43 AM
  • Repairman
    New Mac time
    by Repairman
    Well my dear old G5 is starting to feel the pace of modern living and I think it's time to upgrade. Seems there is a new black shiny Mac on the horizon which may fit the bill but I was also considering a well spec'd iMac. Having looked at one a few years back I was put off by the highly reflective screen...
    11-28-2013, 07:44 AM
  • underarock
    Seriously looking at windows over mac
    by underarock
    I am curious right now what windows 8 and photoshop will look like. I also am curious about the speed of a dual chip xeon e5 machine and photoshop compared to mountain lion or lion. I see a trend in computing that is moving away from workstations and more towards user friendly "apps". I...
    03-13-2012, 03:36 PM
  • ydelle
    mac and photoshop 7
    by ydelle
    I AM buying a mac after years on a pc -I have photoshop 7 with all the actions and plugings for all my work. I know my ps7 is for windows and will have to put the newer version of windows 7 professional on the mac. need to know if I will be OK. Also I am getting the adobe suite for the mac are there...
    08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Working...
X