Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Photoshop Import Filter for Adobe InDesign 1.5.2

Updated Photoshop Import Filter for Adobe InDesign 1.5.2

This updated filter offers enhanced support for importing Photoshop 6.0 (and earlier) files, including RGB, CMYK, LAB, Index, Grayscale, and Bitmap images. For example, InDesign now preserves the following image settings when importing Photoshop 6.0 files:

· Image data stored in layers, grouped layers, layer sets, and hidden layers
    · Layer masks
    · Layer blending modes/ranges
    · Layer opacity
    · Layer effects
    · Adjustment layers
    · Composite transparency
    · Vector masks
    · Text layers
    · Patterns and styles
    · Alpha channels and paths

To download the Photoshop Import Filter for InDesign 1.5.2 for Mac OS or Windows (All Roman Languages), visit http://www.adobe.com/products/indesi...mpfilter.html. A Japanese version of this filter is available at http://www.adobe.co.jp.

Note: If you're running InDesign 1.5, you can update to 1.5.2 at no charge from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html.

Related Topics

Collapse

• gpeisach
    create and use of multiple layers in photoshop
    by gpeisach
    HI there

I've been browsing the challenges section and noticed that many of you use "multiple layer technique".
    I'm a newcomer to the Photoshop world - could someone please explain what this technique is and how to use it? (or point me to a tutorial on this)/
    06-03-2004, 10:21 AM
  • manfred
    adjustment layers again ...
    by manfred
    One last question on this for now :

Can you use the layer filters (e.g. distort, pixelate, artistic etc) as adjustment layers, i.e. as non-destructive filters? If so how?

Regards

Manfred
    02-22-2009, 09:06 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    PHOTO ART: Photoshop Trace Contour filter
    by DannyRaphael
    PHOTO ART: Photoshop Trace Contour filter

During previous tours of exploration through Photoshop Native Filterland I had always been intregued by, but could never find a practical use for the Trace Contour filter. It made some pretty cool sketchy-like outlines, but regardless of what...
    07-20-2002, 03:30 PM
  • mediatevictoria
    how does PS merge layers?
    by mediatevictoria
    Am I in the right forum, or should this query be posted elsewhere?

What happens when you merge layers [image, not fill or adjustment] in Photoshop? The qualitative answer seems to be: WYSIWYG. But I am looking for a quantitative answer. I am looking for a precise - mathematical, if you...
    05-22-2004, 06:42 PM
  • Sharon
    Merge Layers Tip
    by Sharon
    In PhotoShop Versions 5 & 6, to have a flattened layer above your individual layers you do the following:

1. Create a new layer above all your other layers.
    2. Hold down the Alt key.
    3. Go to Layers, Merge Visible

Now your have a flattened version...
    12-12-2001, 04:10 PM
Working...
X