No announcement yet.

Ft Pattern Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting an error message in PS when I run the action saying that the developer can not be verified as not being malware...not sure how to get past this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm encountering the 'Command "Filter" is not currently available". My environment is MacOS Big Sur 11.6, and the plugins are in Adobe Photoshop 2021/Plug-ins.

None of the plugins seem to be discoverable. But aside from that, I can't see exactly what's wrong.

I'm stuck. Since I can't find out what's wrong, I don't know what to do next.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• This app does not work to remove moire on image taken from the web that was scanned at too high a DPI originally. I tried it; the "after" image was not appreciably changed. Here's the image I tried to repair; it's from a 1901 monograph.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• visnew
          Virus / Spyware in plugins or actions
          by visnew
          Hi:

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but since the previous "Virus" thread was posted here, I thought it was best not to change.

In the original thread, Gary warned us not to download stuff from unknown or dangerous sites. However, I'm wondering...
          05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
        • Rydiant
          Is it worthwhile to sell actions?
          by Rydiant
          I've developed a series of actions that produce effects like some commercial plugins. Because the quality of output compares well (and in some ways surpasses what's already out there,) I think users would be willing to pay for the actions at a fraction of the cost of a plugin alternative.
          04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
        • GaryGornelli
          Actions
          by GaryGornelli
          Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
          07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
        • mikoe
          technical question on actions (CS3)
          by mikoe
          Perhaps this is very obvious and I'm just missing it, but I'm having issues with my CS3 Photoshop program remembering actions. I have to remake the actions every time my wife switches users (Mac Dual 2.3 G5, non-Intel). I'm not even sure where the actions go when I make the new ones. I have about 5...
          10-30-2008, 10:24 PM
        • Sanda
          strange behavior
          by Sanda
          After a recent hard drive crash and replacement I had to reinstall Photoshop 6. I've reinstalled all of my plugins and actions ect. All seemed to be working fine but today I needed to use an action for the first time since the reinstall and to my amazement discovered that my actions pallet won't...
          09-18-2002, 03:26 PM
        Working...
        X