Ft Pattern Suppressor

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• visnew
    Virus / Spyware in plugins or actions
    visnew
    Hi:

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but since the previous "Virus" thread was posted here, I thought it was best not to change.

In the original thread, Gary warned us not to download stuff from unknown or dangerous sites. However, I'm wondering...
    05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
  • Rydiant
    Is it worthwhile to sell actions?
    Rydiant
    I've developed a series of actions that produce effects like some commercial plugins. Because the quality of output compares well (and in some ways surpasses what's already out there,) I think users would be willing to pay for the actions at a fraction of the cost of a plugin alternative.
    04-18-2010, 06:24 PM
  • GaryGornelli
    Actions
    GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 12:28 PM
  • Sanda
    strange behavior
    Sanda
    After a recent hard drive crash and replacement I had to reinstall Photoshop 6. I've reinstalled all of my plugins and actions ect. All seemed to be working fine but today I needed to use an action for the first time since the reinstall and to my amazement discovered that my actions pallet won't...
    09-18-2002, 04:26 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Creating Actions in Photoshop
    Doug Nelson
    View here
    01-11-2003, 08:34 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somogyiandras View Post
    I have Paintshop Pro 2019. Where can I copy the dll file?
    The Photoshop Action and the Photoshop Ft Plugins are not designed to work with Paintshop. There is no intention to make them work with anything but Adobe PhotoShop in the future.

RONC

Comment

As Ron said; it is for Photoshop only.

It is not compatible with any other image editor. So you can not use it in Paintshop Pro.

Comment

Working...
      X