Ft Pattern Suppressor

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• visnew
    Virus / Spyware in plugins or actions
    by visnew
    Hi:

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but since the previous "Virus" thread was posted here, I thought it was best not to change.

In the original thread, Gary warned us not to download stuff from unknown or dangerous sites. However, I'm wondering...
    05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
  • Rydiant
    Is it worthwhile to sell actions?
    by Rydiant
    I've developed a series of actions that produce effects like some commercial plugins. Because the quality of output compares well (and in some ways surpasses what's already out there,) I think users would be willing to pay for the actions at a fraction of the cost of a plugin alternative.
    04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
  • GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
  • Sanda
    strange behavior
    by Sanda
    After a recent hard drive crash and replacement I had to reinstall Photoshop 6. I've reinstalled all of my plugins and actions ect. All seemed to be working fine but today I needed to use an action for the first time since the reinstall and to my amazement discovered that my actions pallet won't...
    09-18-2002, 03:26 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Creating Actions in Photoshop
    by Doug Nelson
    View here
    01-11-2003, 07:34 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somogyiandras View Post
    I have Paintshop Pro 2019. Where can I copy the dll file?
    The Photoshop Action and the Photoshop Ft Plugins are not designed to work with Paintshop. There is no intention to make them work with anything but Adobe PhotoShop in the future.

RONC

Comment

As Ron said; it is for Photoshop only.

It is not compatible with any other image editor. So you can not use it in Paintshop Pro.

Comment

Hi Chain and Ronc,
        I have photoshop CS5.1 running on window 10. I regetsered last night, watched your tutorial video then downloaded Pattern Suppressor V2.5zip today.
        • Copied dll-file in: C:\Program Files\Adobe\ Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\
        • Copied the six plugin-files into: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS5.1 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\Filters\
        • Start Photoshop.
        • Opened a file with repeated patterns.
        • Load actions.
        I check the photoshop, Filter/RONC 2018 was not there. When I play the 1st step of the actions, "The command Filter is not currently available" appeared. I clicked continue, the actions run ran thru, but didn't show image of any stars and the two lines. I restarted my computer, checked Program files, all the files were in the right place, but when I open Photoshop, still couldn't see Filter/RONC 2018.
        Is it because Pattern suppressor doesn't work on SC5.1 or I did something wrong? What shall I try next? Thanks!
        Angela Swan

Comment

typo. I mean Photoshop CS5.1

Comment

For me it worked fine when I tested on CS5 (under Windows 10), so not sure what the issue is on your system (but it's clear that it's not seeing/loading the plugin files).

Make sure you are launching the correct version (if you have installed both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Photoshop, it could be that you accidentally are starting the 32-bit version without noticing). Also check that you copied the Windows-plugins (.8bf) and not the Mac-plugins (.plugin).

Comment

Thanks Chain for your fast response. I did paid special attentions two the two points you mentioned. I selected the Windows-plug-ins and made sure that the files were copied into 64-bit versions of photoshop. Maybe I will delete them all and try again.

Comment

Make sure you actually start the 64-bit version of Photoshop and not the 32-bit version. You might be starting the wrong program.

Comment

Chain, yeah I did open Photoshop from the 64-bit folder.
                  Suddenly, I just thought of, maybe I need to update Adobe manager . I just updated it. Guess what? It worked, RONC 2018 appeared in my filter. Thank you so much for reaching out! And thank both you and Ronc for developing this amazing plugin. I can’t wait to try it out! I am so thankful!!! Angela

Comment

Great you got it working!

Comment

Solved a problem with UBlock? Because I use it and I would not want to refuse.

Comment

I recently downloaded the FT Pattern Suppressor. I tried the program after downloading performing these tasks per the tutorial video >color 3d>normal suppression>play and on screen appeared this message: could not complete the ft3dh command because of a disc error. What do you recommend as a fix?

Comment

Katty: unlock issue was solved long ago. Are you unable to download?

Moonshadow: Could not complete the XXX. command because of a disk error

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dA...GqjtHOTIb_I8Ho

This misleading error message will show up on Windows if libfftwx64_3-3.dll is missing. This usually means you did not copy the file to the correct folder, or you forgot to restart Photoshop after you did. Note that “Ft2DS” in the above screenshot is the name of the filter it was trying to run at the time, and will be different depending on what action/filter you were running.

Please verify that libfftwx64_3-3.dll is in the correct folder for the correct version of Photoshop

Comment

Got it. The libffwx64_3-3.dll was not in the correct folder. I deleted the program and started over again. Now I'm getting this message: "The command filter is not currently available." Please pardon my NEWBIE errors in trying to learn this software. I thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy schedule to assist me.

Comment

The command “Filter” is not currently available

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Uf...ASBLEEHBwAliRp

When running any of the actions, this error message will occur if it cannot find one or more of the filters. This usually means you did not copy the filters to the correct folders, or you forgot to restart Photoshop after you did. Please verify that the plugins (filters) are in the correct folder for your version of Photoshop (and that you are using a 64-bit version of Photoshop that supports the filters).

If the filters are installed correctly, they should show up under Filter > RONC 2018.

Comment

This is a very nice plug-in. Nevertheless, I'd like to suggest the Author to consider a colour version, witch could handle CMYK pictures as well (not only RGB). In per-channel mode this could proof beneficial for removing printing patterns, as the most printing processes are CMYK based. Even if the scan was processed in RGB mode, a CMYK separation should reveal the original CMYK channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X