No announcement yet.

Ft Pattern Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! What's my mistake? Here is a original image https://i.imgur.com/65m9Wfm.jpg and after https://i.imgur.com/jYoWlmV.jpg
    Photo have been maded even worse than was before. Or im doing something wrong? Show me please how this image can be edit (pattern screenshot and final image) by professional like you, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zoomed View Post
      Hi there! What's my mistake? Here is a original image https://i.imgur.com/65m9Wfm.jpg and after https://i.imgur.com/jYoWlmV.jpg
      Photo have been maded even worse than was before. Or im doing something wrong? Show me please how this image can be edit (pattern screenshot and final image) by professional like you, thanks
      Zoomed,
      I think that you followed directions but the result is poor.
      How was this image created? Did someone merge two shots together? If so, do you have the pre-merged images? I'm concerned that in merging the pattern is no longer consistent.
      Can you send me the earliest version of the pre-merged images? The lighting difference between the two halves is too much and needs to be handled before the Pattern Suppression and then the merge. Are there RAW camera files? That would be best.

RONC
      Last edited by Ron Chambers; 09-29-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomed View Post
        Look at this attempt: https://imgur.com/a/viOE2TL Should be five images: Before, Pattern Suppression, Pattern Suppression + DeNoise, Pattern Suppression + DeNoise + Content Aware Fill, and the are I chose for the filter to leave alone.

Let me know what you think.

RONC
        Last edited by Ron Chambers; 09-29-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Btw, v2.5 works without any flaws in Photoshop 2020 (21.0.1 20191106.r.47) on Windows 10 Pro.

Thank you so very, very much for all your awesome work!!

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the great plugin.

I did however run into an issue with installation and thought I'd just share this here in case anyone else runs into the same problem. I had installed this on a Mac for Photoshop 2019 and was having trouble running the action, getting the 'filter not found' error and true to it's word, the filters weren't present in the filter menu despite being properly located in the plugin folder.

I did some troubleshooting and found that the file permissions needed to be set to allow me to read and write. Once I done that all worked perfectly.

Hope this helps someone else…

Comment

I did some troubleshooting and found that the file permissions needed to be set to allow me to read and write. Once I done that all worked perfectly.
              For the plugin-files I presume? Unfortunately I no longer have a Mac to test on. If someone else here on Mac could test the plugins and verify this that would be great!

---

Ps: Windows-plugins have been updated. They are now a bit faster due to multi-threading.

Comment

Hi, will the plugin work with Photoshop Elements?

thanks,

Pete.

Comment

No. It is for regular Photoshop only.

A trial can be downloaded from Adobe if you want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                    No. It is for regular Photoshop only.

A trial can be downloaded from Adobe if you want to try it.
                    Thanks, Chain, much appreciated, Pete.

Comment

• Dale Murphy wrote a brief paper for his photography club regarding the Pattern Suppressor.

It can be found in the attached link.

Comment

• Schermafbeelding 2020-02-27 om 13.59.34.png
                        Dear Chain,Schermafbeelding 2020-02-27 om 13.59.52.png

Today I downloaded the Pattern Suppressor v2.6 program according to the requirements in the description.
                        The moment I use the program on a screened photo I get the message that the filters are not available. I have enclosed the screenshots below, including the translation.
                        Screenshot 2 came up 3 times when I pressed on anulate.
                        I use Photoshop cc 2020 on a Mac Pro with OS Catalina.
                        What could have gone wrong and how can I fix it?
                        Thanks in advance
                        Sincerely,
                        Jan

Ft2DS.plugin cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.

macOs cannot verify that this app contains malware.

Safari downloaded this file today at 10:45 AM from www.dropbox.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

• This is because your OS has some strict rules for running software unless it's from known publishers or via Apple's own closed app store. You will get the same warning for lots of apps you download... It became even stricter in Sierra and they even removed the GUI option to allow running whatever software you want! We are individuals doing this in our spare time, and no way we are going to figure out how many hoops we'd have to jump through to be "verfied" in Apple's eyes. I don't even have a Mac to test on.

Anyway, this is easy enough to bypass. Read everything you need here (or just google it):
                          http://macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-sof...loper-3669596/

You should then be able to use those plugin-files.

Comment

• To be honest, this is magic, thank you very much

Comment