Ft Pattern Suppressor

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• visnew
    Virus / Spyware in plugins or actions
    by visnew
    Hi:

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but since the previous "Virus" thread was posted here, I thought it was best not to change.

In the original thread, Gary warned us not to download stuff from unknown or dangerous sites. However, I'm wondering...
    05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
  • Rydiant
    Is it worthwhile to sell actions?
    by Rydiant
    I've developed a series of actions that produce effects like some commercial plugins. Because the quality of output compares well (and in some ways surpasses what's already out there,) I think users would be willing to pay for the actions at a fraction of the cost of a plugin alternative.
    04-18-2010, 06:24 PM
  • GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 12:28 PM
  • Sanda
    strange behavior
    by Sanda
    After a recent hard drive crash and replacement I had to reinstall Photoshop 6. I've reinstalled all of my plugins and actions ect. All seemed to be working fine but today I needed to use an action for the first time since the reinstall and to my amazement discovered that my actions pallet won't...
    09-18-2002, 04:26 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Creating Actions in Photoshop
    by Doug Nelson
    View here
    01-11-2003, 08:34 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...