• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• malia01us
    1st effort with Painter
    by malia01us
    WOW...I just got Painter IX and this is the first time I've ever owned or tried to use Painter. I love it already!!!!

Anyway, this isn't too spectacular, but it came out ok. I got the paint too "clumpy" in places, but I'll learn...

(I used a stock photo...
    05-06-2005, 09:31 PM
  • paulette conlan
    Should I order Painter8 ?
    by paulette conlan
    Hi

Not sure of the right place to post this but this looked like a good place to start.

Got an early Christmas gift of a Wacom pen tablet and they are offering me Corel Painter 8 at the upgrade price. Wondering how much I would use it if I get it. A version of the Painter...
    12-16-2003, 10:40 AM
  • plewis6
    Painting suggestions wanted
    by plewis6
    Hi, I'm looking for a little help on a recent project. Attached are the original image and the painting I am working on. The painting will be output on canvas at 16 x 20 (my image files are higher resolution of course). The problem is that the face still looks too photographic. I can't make this...
    04-29-2005, 10:26 AM
  • TWTom
    Painter, cloning a photo into a painting
    by TWTom
    Painter's clone features are basically Photoshop's art history brush on steroids.

In the original picture I made some hue and saturation adjustments in Photoshop, dropped it into Painter, then used the dry media settings in Painter, toggling the clone feature on and off to add "manual"...
    08-16-2002, 06:51 PM
  • xaverianite
    Corel painter x and 12 resaturation zero issue.
    by xaverianite
    Hello All -

I am new to learning painter.
    Recently I saw one video tutorial where Canvas layer(layer 1) is white, on top of canvas layer(layer 2)it is one picture. And when 3rd layer is placed on top of layer 2 with brush selected as Chunky Oil Pastel with Resaturation set to zero(0),...
    07-13-2015, 04:04 AM
Working...
X