• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Andrew B.
    ColorWasher 2 released
    by Andrew B.
    ColorWasher is the only auto-color tool I've tried that made it into my photo-correction tool kit. It is also one of the few that provides for a lot of manual tweaking of the results. Version 2 was just released, and there's a demo version available.

http://thepluginsite.com/products...
    07-05-2004, 02:35 AM
  • Snoleoprd
    Pictographics iEditlab and iCorrect
    by Snoleoprd
    Hi,

Has anyone any experience with the plugins from Pictographics, specifically iCorrect editlab? Any opinions? Is this just an easier method of doing what I can normally do in PS? I am not a super user of photoshop and I was wondering if this product is really worth the price or should...
    01-25-2003, 11:44 PM
  • wof43
    Color correction software
    by wof43
    Someone might find this of interest:

This is a screenshot of the results of the trial download of a reasonably useful auto-color-correction utility I found.

I don't consider the result a completely finished correction or re-touch, BUT, it only took a couple of clicks...
    12-27-2001, 07:12 AM
  • lalithaparam
    Masking plug in
    by lalithaparam
    I looking at doing masking and compositing of some of my pictures. I don't have hours to spend in front of my computer. Is it worthwhile investing in a plug in like mask pro 3 or the corel knock out. Any other suggestions for masking plugin. Or should just buy Katrin Eismann's book and learn to...
    07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
  • webdad
    First Photo-Art - The Boys of Summer - Coaches Gift
    by webdad
    I stumbled upon this forum and it has been exactly what I've been looking for. My wife and I are interested in taking my photos "to the next level" by converting them into stylized art work. I've downloaded and installed the Impressionist plug-in and have used one of my pictures from my...
    08-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Working...
X