• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jbruceb
    Shadow detail
    by jbruceb
    Richard, it would be great if you were to come up with an action similar to the one in the new Photoshop CS that brings out the detail in shadows and highlights. I haven't seen that one, but I have been playing with ASF's (Kodak) Digital SHO Pro plug-in eval. software, and it is awesome. Could not...
    02-26-2004, 09:11 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Unreplaceable plugins
    by Doug Nelson
    What are plugins you use that can't be replaced by anything else? Unique, or merely complicated, there's no other way to do the thing that plugin does. So what are they?
    05-11-2015, 07:57 AM
  • lalithaparam
    Masking plug in
    by lalithaparam
    I looking at doing masking and compositing of some of my pictures. I don't have hours to spend in front of my computer. Is it worthwhile investing in a plug in like mask pro 3 or the corel knock out. Any other suggestions for masking plugin. Or should just buy Katrin Eismann's book and learn to...
    07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
  • Caleb
    Favourite Photoshop plugins
    by Caleb
    Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what peoples favourite various Photoshop plugins (free or paid for) are.

I've just been playing around with the free Nik collection plugins and thought i'd see if anyone had any other recommendations...

I guess mostly i'm...
    10-04-2017, 10:20 AM
  • smason
    Plug-in Manager
    by smason
    What is the best program to manage Photoshop Plugins? Does anybody have any tips?

Sharon
    09-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Working...
X