No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plug-in?

    I remember seeing a link here for photoshop plug-ins. Or was I just imagining it? I believe it was a page that included decrack. I've searched through everything, but I can't seem to find it.

  • #2
    The RP 'goodies' archive?

    Stephen Marsh.


    • #3

      Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking for. It has plenty of great plugins, but what I'm really looking for is a photo edge or frame that looks like a medium format neg. Unfortunately, that wasn't included in those plugin links.


      • #4
        Hi Anthony,
        you said you were looking for frames, I don't know how old this post is but in case your still looking, there are frames in the actions panel in photoshop.

        Click on the small black arrow (top right) on your actions panel and at the bottom of the pop up menu you should see a list of actions, click on frames and you should now have lots of frames included in your actions list.

        For quick and easy access make sure your on button mode


        • #5
          To Bandit.............

          I was just about to put a post in asking where I get frames from thanks heaps for your post!!!!! Just one other thing there anywhere I can get more frames from to add to this collection or another plugin???

          Thanks in advance!!!


          • #6
            hI Little_Lisa,

            Theres loads of sites out there that will provide free action and plugins, I usually do a search for "photoshop actions" using the ixquick search engine

            Here are a few for you to look through for now

            Photoshop Actions - Action Addiction. All actions featured are free. Also personal handwriting fonts.


            • #7
              Thanks Bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks heaps
              Im a newbie at all this stuff and all the help and fast responses from this forum has been incredible
              Keep up the good work folks


              Related Topics