PC Utility - Interface Improver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Utility - Interface Improver

A thread at another list kicked up this link, I thought some of you might like this utility -

http://www.interfaceimprovement.com/

Which makes hidden flyout/popups of your apps numerous palettes to maximize screen real estate.

The original message poster did not know about the TAB key in Adobe software, which can hide palettes and bring them back.

For those that can run a second monitor - this is also a good option.

Stephen Marsh.

Related Topics

Collapse

• seanarmenta
    calibrating two displays
    by seanarmenta
    i've had two displays for some time now, but i've never had to calibrate both of them since my secondary for palettes and tools was super old and not worth it.

now that i've replaced both displays, i would like to calibrate them both.

i have eye-one display2, and i am able...
    08-16-2006, 04:20 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Hidden Splash Screen
    by thomasgeorge
    Am I the last person on earth to have found the hidden Photoshop splash screen? This program is just Full of surprises! Tom
    01-05-2002, 06:07 PM
  • Bob Mc
    Screen Capture Software Recommendation
    by Bob Mc
    I'm using ScreenHunter 4.0 - a freebee - by www.wisdom-soft.com which has real simple basic capabilities. There are $$ upgrades also available.
    However, if you just want a shot of the active window - it just takes a few clicks and saves them with a sequential number in any directory you tell...
    06-23-2004, 01:52 PM
  • Tony W
    Calibration of LED monitors with Spyder 3
    by Tony W
    I am in discussion with someone about LED monitor calibration tools and the suitability of the Spyder 3.

The problem appears to be that the Spyder works correctly for calibrating at least one system with an LCD monitor but fails to produce a neutral screen on two other systems which are...
    11-14-2011, 09:20 AM
  • keshiv
    Adobe Gamma and SyncMaster 172N
    by keshiv
    I have a Sumsung SyncMaster 172n and the manufacture says there are no phosphors numbers.

This is an LCD flat screen.

It comes with a program called Natural Colors that is supposed to make what you see on your monitor and what prints on your printer the same.
    10-12-2003, 08:29 PM
Working...
X