Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Second question first. Try Thumbs Plus, Extensis Portfolio, or Canto Cumulus.

First question:
    A program called BreezeBrowser seems to be very popular for conversion to TIF.

Finally, evidently the twain driver lets you import the files directly into Photoshop or any other twain-compliant software (all three mentioned at top, for example)

Leave a comment:

• Doh
    started a topic Software suggestions?

Software suggestions?

Does anyone know of good software that can convert Canon D30 raw files to tiff? I've tried Bibble and it's not bad. I like it's batch convert feature the most. I can do all other fiddling in PS. It's shareware that goes for $100 USD. (Anyone else tried it? Comments?)

Also, does anyone know of software that can hold images in a database but that you can browse thumbnail images to see your collection? Canon supply one with the D30, but I'm not that crazy about it.

(Love these smilies!)

Doh.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
  • jgroome
    Photo enhancing software question
    by jgroome
    We are hoping someone can recommend to us a software program that can enhance multiple photos at one time. We are currently using Nero 7 to "fix" our photos (on Windows XP) but you can only do one pic at a time. When our son is playing football or baseball we tend to have a lot of pics to...
    07-05-2008, 01:39 PM
  • nicolaasdb
    eclipse imaging software
    by nicolaasdb
    Hi,

New to Forum....

Question has anyone used or heard of eclipse imaging software by formvision -- Avermann Software GMBH
    www.formvision.de

If so could you let me know what you thought or heard..

Nicolaas de Bruin
    www.nicola...
    04-28-2005, 03:43 PM
  • Morph
    Morphing Software
    by Morph
    Not sure where to go to ask this so am starting here. I am interested in doing a morph from one image to another. on web search, i found "Fantamorph".

Does anyone have any feedback about Fantamorph? Or, are there other software programs available for this?

01-22-2009, 05:33 PM
  • rdowning
    vintage hardware and software question
    by rdowning
    Hi.
    I maintain a working SGI 4VGX workstation on which I run the Barco Creator application. We use it specifically for the warp function for which I know of no current software replacement.
    The problem is that this software's license references a chip which contains the system ID number...
    05-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Working...
X