Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp config and problems

Hi all,
    I came across this link and thought it might be of interest and help to many of you running xp. One day I too shall be there, but for now I will pass the site on to you all. It looks pretty helpful for smoothing/stablizing some systems. Hope it helps
    Debbie
    http://www.blackviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Upgrading to Windows XP?
    by jeaniesa
    I've been wanting to start a similar thread to Ed's, but with a slightly different twist. It seems like most people who have XP got it with a new machine. I don't have a need for a new machine, but am considering upgrading from Windows 98 to XP (esp. since 98 is starting to act weird again and it...
    01-12-2002, 08:17 AM
  • Roger Roberts
    Any problems running PS6+PS7 on Win XP
    by Roger Roberts
    I was wondering if anyone was having problems with PS6 and PS7 installed on Win XP. Seems like I read somewhere on a newsgroup that some people did. I am considering taking advantage of the rebate on Amazon but would like to keep PS6 installed because of the books and tutorials I have yet to learn on...
    05-22-2002, 08:34 PM
  • Ed_L
    Windows XP
    by Ed_L
    I thought this might be a good place for you to add any interesting tidbits about XP since it's becoming more popular. Maybe you've found something that won't be easily noticed by others? Disclaimer: I have a new computer coming with XP, so the little goodies (or quirks) that come with it would be of...
    01-12-2002, 07:11 AM
  • gblount
    New Computer W/xp Problems
    by gblount
    I just purchased a new HP comp running Windows XP. After loading my software including PS Elements and Norton System Works, Elements is just not working properly.

So far I have found that when cropping, the crop lines jump large spaces during adjustment, when I click the print command,...
    10-31-2002, 01:34 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Service Pack II help??
    by Craig Walters
    ok, i had to install service pack 2 for xp so that i could install my new software and hardware. after about four hours and many headaches and one restore point and a re-do, i got it installed. but, now my computer is slower than, well... me doing a photo restoration. i've been turning off services...
    01-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Working...
X