Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp config and problems

Hi all,
    I came across this link and thought it might be of interest and help to many of you running xp. One day I too shall be there, but for now I will pass the site on to you all. It looks pretty helpful for smoothing/stablizing some systems. Hope it helps
    Debbie
    “Four Oh Four” To My Dedicated Reader, The page you were looking for is currently not found on this website. This could be an error…

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Upgrading to Windows XP?
    by jeaniesa
    I've been wanting to start a similar thread to Ed's, but with a slightly different twist. It seems like most people who have XP got it with a new machine. I don't have a need for a new machine, but am considering upgrading from Windows 98 to XP (esp. since 98 is starting to act weird again and it...
    01-12-2002, 09:17 AM
  • Roger Roberts
    Any problems running PS6+PS7 on Win XP
    by Roger Roberts
    I was wondering if anyone was having problems with PS6 and PS7 installed on Win XP. Seems like I read somewhere on a newsgroup that some people did. I am considering taking advantage of the rebate on Amazon but would like to keep PS6 installed because of the books and tutorials I have yet to learn on...
    05-22-2002, 09:34 PM
  • Ed_L
    Windows XP
    by Ed_L
    I thought this might be a good place for you to add any interesting tidbits about XP since it's becoming more popular. Maybe you've found something that won't be easily noticed by others? Disclaimer: I have a new computer coming with XP, so the little goodies (or quirks) that come with it would be of...
    01-12-2002, 08:11 AM
  • gblount
    New Computer W/xp Problems
    by gblount
    I just purchased a new HP comp running Windows XP. After loading my software including PS Elements and Norton System Works, Elements is just not working properly.

So far I have found that when cropping, the crop lines jump large spaces during adjustment, when I click the print command,...
    10-31-2002, 02:34 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Service Pack II help??
    by Craig Walters
    ok, i had to install service pack 2 for xp so that i could install my new software and hardware. after about four hours and many headaches and one restore point and a re-do, i got it installed. but, now my computer is slower than, well... me doing a photo restoration. i've been turning off services...
    01-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Working...
X