• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• gbdurfee
    Where can I find Stock photos?
    gbdurfee
    by gbdurfee
    A couple times in couple threads noticed Greg refers to imagestation.com/album. Can someone tell me how to find the things in there that one can find. All I see is pictures for sale and probably don't know how to use the site. And, is there a site that has 'stock' photos of normal stuff, not for sale...
    06-18-2002, 02:07 PM
  • shumski
    Stock photos
    by shumski
    Hello

Just curious what are you favorite resources for stock photos you use in compositing? I am mainly interested in photos for non-commercial use, so the choice is a bit broader.
    08-03-2012, 10:21 AM
  • CCdesktop
    Collecting Vintage Photos
    CCdesktop
    by CCdesktop
    I want to begin to collect an inventory of photos from different time periods - like WWII, or the depression.

Does anyone know of or use any collectibles sites that offer photos that are not too expensive?

I'd appreciate any tips you can offer.

Thanks....
    06-17-2002, 10:31 AM
  • suchyy
    Looking for photos to retouch.
    by suchyy
    Hello,
    I had no idea where to post that so i chose Education forum :> If i chose wrong, please move it.

I am looking for some photos that I can retouch, I want to learn how to retouch and there is no better way in my opinion than practising.
    I am mostly interested...
    12-03-2005, 11:30 AM
  • T Paul
    Want to Create a Photo Book?
    T Paul
    by T Paul
    I have a web site you might want to try out, MyPublisher.com. It's a publishing company where you can either send them your photos and they will turn them into digital photos or you can upload them and create a photo album book directly. Not a bad price and it wasn't too hard to create. I just received...
    04-15-2002, 02:10 PM
Working...
X