Short PS8 article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short PS8 article

...with a short list of possible features?

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...,804807,00.asp

Scott

I cannot comment on what he listed, but he didn't seem to make any mention of the updated extract tool that Adobe demonstrated at the NAPP convention in LA a couple of weeks ago. It looks like a real advance of that tool and maybe enough to make one do the upgrade.
    Mike

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bathsheba
      Photographer help needed
      by bathsheba
      Hi there. I've been hunting for the last month for a photographer that does a lot of his own retouching and it looks surreal. Everything in his shot is super defined and contratsy yet he uses really rich colours. He shoots a lot of celebs (from memory he had Jon Heder sliding down a children's slide.)...
      06-25-2008, 03:47 PM
    • rikaro
      Patch tool not working properly
      by rikaro
      I'm having issues with my healing brush tool. Usually when I clean up little oil stains on the ground of the photo the healing brush tool would take away the stain. However this time around it only softens it. It seems like it's only overlaying the texture on but it's not cleaning the rear. Is there...
      10-04-2009, 08:16 PM
    • chiquitita
      Speaking of Cats (was "Hey Gary")
      by chiquitita
      Does anyone know how to get a cat to stop meowing constantly. I know, I know, I have heard everyone say, the cat wants something / is sick .... etc. I pay LOTs of attention to the cat, and the vet doesn't think there is anything wrong with him. He used to be an outdoor cat and I brought him in a few...
      09-06-2002, 12:25 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Birds and Forums
      by Doug Nelson
      A few months ago I moved to a new house. For the first time in a couple of decades I have a proper back yard. I've taken to doing the standard things, mowing, planting a few pretties, but my favorite thing so far is I've started feeding wild birds.

I've noticed a lot of similarities between...
      05-11-2008, 11:30 PM
    • DannyRaphael
      Something Inspirational
      by DannyRaphael
      I got the following in e-mail today. Given the events of the past 24 hours on this site, I thought something positive to read would be in order. THANKS for the suggestion, Ed.

~DannyR~

= = = = = = = = = = =
      The Worth of Our Lives

A well-known speaker...
      09-06-2002, 08:50 PM
    Working...
    X