Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real-Draw Pro

Hi folks,

This drawing program was advertised on another site, that I visit often.

The textures are incredible. It has stone, mud, various wood, wire, and rust patterns just to name a few. The program is compatible with Photoshop, I know, I have it. Check out the site below. I thought that I would give you the home section then you can check the gallery and see the work done in the program. Again, this program is loaded with texture patterns and some are natural patterns.

Home: http://www.mediachance.com

I'm not sure as to why the site is not activated when you click on the URL, but the URL is correct.

Thanks for your time.

God bless.

DW
    Last edited by Doug Nelson; 03-23-2003, 09:08 PM.

Hmmm... very interesting program, DW.

I've got their PhotoBrush application. There sure create full-featured application that cost relatively little.

Thx for sharing this one. Hadn't had reason to visit their site in a while.

Comment

Not for Mac, it seems...unless I missed it somewhere. Owell...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• grumpy31
        Help!..Which program is best for me?
        by grumpy31
        I just stumbled onto this amazing site and hope it can solve my dilemma!..

I'm an amateur photographer and have no illusions of fame or fortune whatsoever!.. but, I'd really love to enhance my photographs to where I just might get a bit excited just looking at them. BUT, that has not happened...
        07-21-2010, 11:31 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        IrfanView
        by Doug Nelson
        This isn't really a review, more of a heads-up.

For Windows users, you really should check out IrfanView. This adorably quirky little program is incredibly handy. Not an editor like Photoshop or PaintshopPro or others like that, but a graphics viewer with some additional handy utilities....
        12-09-2001, 07:40 AM
      • Ed_L
        Good DIY site
        by Ed_L
        I haven't had much time lately to be on RP lately, but I wanted to pass this on. The following site has also been submitted for the "links" on RP. If you are a DIYer, and you have a problem with an appliance, visit this site. It will help you identify the faulty part, show you how to replace...
        03-01-2003, 01:00 PM
      • chris h
        iPod Site Query
        by chris h
        Just won an iPod Video in an airline draw. Not really bothered with mp3 players much but it will replace my venerable Sony minidisc player. Can anybody suggest any info sites for iPod users. I've found iLounge and obviously Apples own support site but are there any more iPod resource sites out there?...
        05-25-2006, 11:23 AM
        software recommendation
        by newbie
        I am interested in changing digital photos to look like watercolor, sketches, etc. but I am very limited in both computer knowledge/photography. Can anyone suggest a "beginner program" for someone like me to start with?
        11-05-2002, 12:29 PM
      Working...
      X