Pphotoshop 7 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pphotoshop 7 Upgrade

I just UPGRADED from PS 6.01 to PS 7 using an upgrade CD. When all as complete PS 7 was installed and working but the old version (PS6.01) remained. Can I just remove it from the system without affecting the new version ?

Yes, but make sure you use the Windows software uninstaller. Plus some junk will remain behind. You can delete that.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
      Photoshop 6 Upgrade question
      by DJ Dubovsky
      When you upgraded to Photoshop 6, did you just intall it with the previous versions? Or did you uninstall the previous versions? I have 6.04 coming in the mail and I remember having trouble trying to remove 5.0 when I got 5.5. So I have both on the drive but only use 5.5. I would like to get rid...
      08-31-2001, 02:37 PM
    • lkroll
      PS CC for $9.99/month
      by lkroll
      Someone at DPR's Retouch forum shared this. I decided to freeze my updates at CS5 (GIMPer I am; only updated when it made sense for me but it's getting rediculous that they require an update for each version), but more then many here use PS so thought it may be of interest. Believe you have to have...
      11-20-2013, 11:49 PM
    • lkroll
      Anybody upgrade to NeatImage 7.0?
      by lkroll
      Not sure I want to upgrade my ol' stand-a-lone version for $19. Just wondered if anyone here has or purchased and used version 7 and how they like it/ worth the upgrade from 6.1.
      05-09-2011, 10:57 PM
    • jenjen
      Upgrade photoshop
      by jenjen
      I have photoshop 6.0 and want the newer version of it. Which one would i get? Upgrade to 6.0 or upgrade to 7.0 or just buy 7.0? Is it worth it to even get them? Also all the obvious stores here don't have them, where is the cheapest? Thanks!
      07-08-2005, 05:59 PM
    • Sanda
      Uprade?
      by Sanda
      I've been trying to contact Adobe here for the last 3 days but after being put on hold for more than 45 mins each call I have given up in defeat.
      I was wondering if anybody here can answer my question.
      I would like to know if I can upgrade my photoshop.I have photoshop 6 which I upgraded...
      07-24-2009, 05:15 PM
    Working...
    X