PSP8 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP8 beta

Anyone playing with the PSP 8 beta? I downloaded it on Tuesday, but haven't really had time to evaluate it yet. They have changed a few things that really bugged me in v7.

I've played with the PSP 8 beta, and I love it. They've changed so much that it's almost a new program.

It takes a little time to find where all the new things are, but it sure is worth it.

I recently found a tutorial for a neat sig, but when I read it, it used several filters, including some I didn't have. So I decided to see if I could do the same thing with all the tools and filters that are just in PSP 8.

Took a slight bit more work, but I am pleased with the results.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice sig! You should turn it into an avatar!

A very useful feature I've just found in the PSP8 browser is "lossless jpeg rotation", especially useful if you have portrait digicam images.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• feivel
        Hello Goodbye
        by feivel
        Just joined today, but I see this is VERY much a photoshop site (though with some effort I can cull a few general threads).

For me, that's a shame, because this looks like a fantastic site, but I use paintshoppro and like it very much.

Does anyone think, or has there been...
        01-29-2003, 01:09 PM
      • MitchellB
        CS or PSP
        by MitchellB
        With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
        04-20-2006, 09:02 AM
      • garry35
        first post
        by garry35
        hello everybody my name is Garry and i live in the UK, i have been dabbling with various photo packages and normally end up coming back to painshop pro. i have attempted to restore scanned photos and digital images, with mixed results and nowhere as good as the pro's or veteran users. now i have found...
        08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
      • Dudley
        PSP X2 Vs. PS Elements 8? Opinions?
        by Dudley
        I hope this subject hasn't been covered yet.

I'm at a crossroads, in that I have ordered a Dell 17" Laptop, 3GB RAM, 300+GB storage. Shall I buy PSP X2 Ultimate or get PS Elements 8? Previously, on the old tower, I had PSE 4, and a 18' Dell monotor. Any opinions as to which...
        12-27-2009, 01:23 AM
      • pmosher
        PSE versus PSP?
        by pmosher
        This is a question for Richard Lynch --

In another thread you mentioned that you have provided support to people who are switching from Paint Shop Pro to Photoshop Elements (plus, of course, Hidden Powers!). I am interested in why people would do that.

A little background...
        07-01-2003, 08:15 PM
      Working...
      X