PSP8 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP8 beta

Anyone playing with the PSP 8 beta? I downloaded it on Tuesday, but haven't really had time to evaluate it yet. They have changed a few things that really bugged me in v7.

I've played with the PSP 8 beta, and I love it. They've changed so much that it's almost a new program.

It takes a little time to find where all the new things are, but it sure is worth it.

I recently found a tutorial for a neat sig, but when I read it, it used several filters, including some I didn't have. So I decided to see if I could do the same thing with all the tools and filters that are just in PSP 8.

Took a slight bit more work, but I am pleased with the results.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice sig! You should turn it into an avatar!

A very useful feature I've just found in the PSP8 browser is "lossless jpeg rotation", especially useful if you have portrait digicam images.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• memphishooter
        layers in psp 7
        by memphishooter
        In PSP I am touching up a bunch of dark skinned people with white clothes on, and am wondering how to bring up the brightness level sufficient to see to correctly draw freehand selections. Do I create another layer to bring up, draw the selections and then dump the layer without losing the changes made...
        05-31-2006, 09:39 PM
        Painting with PS 7
        by Guest
        I use PSP, PS, and Painter to do a lot of painting art. I've always had problems with PSP brushes and didn't know what the matter was(imposible to do hair) and so I was quite surprised when I got Painter a while back and thrilled with I got the new PS. The brushes are marvelous, as are Painters. Now...
        05-14-2002, 12:56 AM
      • help
        Lasso Tip
        by help
        I feel a bit like a traitor.

I got the encouragement and advice to quit psp and get into PS7 from this forum.
        Now I find I'm much more active in dpreview forum.

I think it's because the threads there are all in one place so that it's easier to follow threads I'm...
        02-20-2003, 02:39 PM
      • Craig Walters
        Paint Shop Pro 9
        by Craig Walters
        well, i was in town this morning for an appointment and when that was done, it was off to the computer shop to see if photoshop hadnt been discounted by about 90%.

oh well, so much for that (still $599) but, what i did find was paint shop pro 9 at a discount. it had dropped from $120...
        08-04-2005, 03:19 PM
      • Noah
        Underexposed on a Cheap Camera :-(
        by Noah
        Hi folks,

I'm new around here, and relatively new to photo retouching and restoration. But I'm finding it very fun, and the site has really helped me in fixing up the wedding pictures that I often work on. Thanks much

Recently my cousin sent me one of his favorite shots...
        08-03-2005, 01:18 PM
      Working...
      X