list down the action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list down the action

HI! I would like to ask since i go downloading some actions that you all created here. I would like to ask how do i copy all the steps one action file does and then paste that in the notepad step by step. i know ive read that here i just cant find the thread.I would like to know how that was done again. Thansk very much for the time reading this.

all you need to do is hold down Ctrl + Alt when and then save the action, which should save it as a .txt file, readable and editable in notepad or equivalent. (I explained how to do it in my actions tut here )

- David

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Scribe
      Editing Photoshop Actions
      by Scribe
      I am hoping that someone here can help me figure this out. I have some actions that someone else created, that I would like to alter a little to better suit my needs.

I know that on some steps I can just double click and it will open the appropriate dialog box, which allows me the opportunity...
      10-17-2005, 06:15 PM
    • Jon
      Where did my actions go?
      by Jon
      I just created several actions in PS and searched for them using a wildcard *.atn in my PS directory and subdirectories in my C drive and I can find them. Yet they are in PS and function normally. Are all of them embedded somewhere in a single file?
      09-23-2002, 06:35 AM
    • Scribe
      Combining Photoshop Actions Into a Set
      by Scribe
      Can someone please tell me if it is possible to take a group of individual actions, that have already been installed, and collect them into their own, new action set?

I have tried creating a new set and then dragging the targeted actions individually into the new set, but they don't go...
      10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
    • Mrali
      Clearing Action List
      by Mrali
      Hello,

How to clear the action list?

Please help.
      06-24-2007, 12:29 PM
    • swanseamale47
      Printing an action
      by swanseamale47
      I know it's possible to print out an action, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! Would some kind person tell me how to do it. Wayne
      01-07-2005, 09:37 AM
    Working...
    X