• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• uwbpet
    Decals
    by uwbpet
    I wonder if anyone out there has done decal work on PS? I have generated an aircraft nose art pic from a photo on PS and it turned out great. Here is my problem: I am printing with inkjet on clear decal paper. The colors consist of deep reds and blues but the olive drab color of the aircraft bleeds...
    10-11-2005, 01:00 PM
  • saumya
    configuring save option automation
    by saumya
    hi guys,
    i have a script file which saves the layers as png files.But what i want is to configure the png saving options.Can i do that?if yes how?
    Currently what it is doing is it is saving the png as we save it from file menu save as but what i need is it should save from save for web...
    07-22-2005, 05:47 AM
  • LunaLuna
    TIF file size?
    by LunaLuna
    Hi everyone,

I client sent me a tif file for a few fixes. I worked on it with Photoshop and saved again as tif.

The original tif file is 67 MB and the one I saved after fixing is only 19Mb.
    I don't understand why that much difference…

Characteristics...
    09-18-2014, 10:23 AM
  • davidlicious
    Contracts, proofing, & file deliver
    by davidlicious
    When dealing with a client that is off site and sometimes on the other side of the country, how do people in the professional world deal with contracts, sending proofs back and forth, and the final file delivery.

Do you have a contract every time you work with a client and what is a must...
    04-24-2011, 11:57 PM
  • airubin
    Genuine Fractals 2.0
    by airubin
    I just started to use my new Nikon ES4000. It came bundled with Genuine Fractals 2.0. I learned about it in one of the threads. I believe that some of the members have used it.

If so, I would like some direction.

I saved the jpeg digital image as an .stn file. I want...
    03-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Working...
X