X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG-vizualgroove
    replied
    Gina,
    Sorry but I've taken all my free actions down from my site. Too many people grabbing them and then trying to take credit for themselves.
    Regards,
    VG

Leave a comment:

• gina
    replied
    Hi vizualgroove,

I wanted to download the actions you started this thread for but there is obviously nothing uploaded.

thx

gina

Leave a comment:

• PS 7 complete duo, tri and quadtone action set

This file contains actions of all the duotone, tritone and quadtone variations that come preloaded with Photoshop 7. Beats having to load a file each time. Maybe someone can put these to good use as I do.

Enjoy,
    VG

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebgranny
    Downloading Actions
    by nebgranny
    Hi All:
    I am ready to download an action into Photoshop. Can someone please tell me how to do so. Where is the download action area on the action pallette? I see create new action and create new set. Can someone help with the downloading if the atn file please? Thanks Neb

PS:...
    06-24-2008, 01:09 PM
  • tubeamp
    Downloaded a PS action but ???
    by tubeamp
    It is called "Gothic View" and it ended up in "My Documents". Unzipped it and it opened PH7 but I can't find it to use it in PhotoShop7. Thanks for any help!!
    05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
  • Britsdad
    Downlaoding "actions"
    by Britsdad
    Sorry to be a bit thick, but this is the first time I've tried this....I've downloaded an action for PS, now all I need to do is find out where to put it to activeate it, any help please......John
    06-18-2006, 05:19 AM
  • Jon
    Where did my actions go?
    by Jon
    I just created several actions in PS and searched for them using a wildcard *.atn in my PS directory and subdirectories in my C drive and I can find them. Yet they are in PS and function normally. Are all of them embedded somewhere in a single file?
    09-23-2002, 06:35 AM
  • byRo
    Action Buttons
    by byRo
    It took me a long time (too long) to discover this wonderful site.
    I've already learned so many techniques, shortcuts.......but there are also a number of things that I discovered 'before' that I haven't seen here (did a search). One - just a quickie - is the use of the action buttons....
    06-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Working...
X