• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• c0c
    Blending modes well explained
    by c0c
    Hi guys, I just got registered here a few days ago, but I'm still reading you much more time.

I'm looking for a guide with large explanations of how does blending modes work, to understand what I'm really doing when I'm working with them. I know there's a lot information out there, but...
    02-07-2014, 12:55 PM
  • pggphoto
    Blending modes
    by pggphoto
    Hello everyone,

Does anybody know where I can find an outline for what the different blending modes actually do to a picture? I can see by messing about with them how they effect the picture but don't understand what it is actually doing.
    04-21-2011, 09:16 AM
  • hizaam
    PS cs *custom* blend modes?
    by hizaam
    Forgive me if I'm not using the correct term, blend modes. {normal, hard light, luminosity,etc}

Is there a way to create one's own PS layer blend modes? So one could have the other nifty blend modes featured in Corel PhotoPaint or those from waaay back in Kai's Power Tools v2?
    11-21-2003, 06:08 AM
  • dgangloff
    Trying Various Blending Modes
    by dgangloff
    I found out that if you want to see the what the various blending modes will do, you can toggle though them quickly if you highlight normal and use the middle scroll on your mouse.
    08-28-2004, 06:33 AM
  • undavide
    Clipping adj. layers in various blending modes
    by undavide
    Hi to you all,
    this is my first post in the forum, but I've found RP tuts some time ago and they've always been really inspiring (expecially those from byRo!)

Stop flattering here is my problem...

I'm playing with adjustment layers (curves) in different blending...
    07-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Working...
X