Upgrade from Elements to Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade from Elements to Photoshop

It says it's a Microtek deal, but I hear you can actually use any registered Elements serial number.

View here
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

YES YES YES!!!

It works. Just scored PS7 for $300! I bought Elements several months ago at Costco ($30 after all the rebates were done). The Elements serial# went right through at the above link. I was still skeptical so I called Adobe cust. support and told them I was not a Microtek customer. They said all good!

Peace and good edits,
    Sanaka

Comment

The Photoshop CS version of this deal has been posted at http://www.adobe.com/store/products/...rcecode=112300

Worth a try if you already own Elements.
      Learn by teaching

Comment

Grrr <rant on>"Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only." Why are these things always valid in the US and Canada only? Well, actually I can understand why each individual offer is valid in the US and Canada only, so I suppose my question is WHY DO WE NEVER GET EQUIVALENT OFFERS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD???<rant off>

OK, I feel better now...

Comment

Well, the most obvious answer is because that link is from the US/Canadian website. But that doesn't find an equivalent one on http://www.adobe.co.uk/ for you. That will be up to you (make sure you report back)

Learn by teaching

Comment

Ohhh dearie me no . The UK site only appears to recognise the existence of the Acrobat family of products and certainly doesn't contain anything so vulgar as special offers (I did check that before going into rant mode). Like I said, I can see why each individual offer is US and Canada specific, but not why we never get them too.

Comment

I suspect a worldwide marketing conspiracy. I checked on the European Microtek site, as well, and they offer no promotions of any sort, either.

Maybe you just need 300 million more people
              Learn by teaching

Comment

Maybe I could just try running around very fast and hoping I look like 300 million extra people...

Comment

Hey, it works for Bugs Bunny
                  Learn by teaching

Comment