• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• fotofreak
    S-SPline 2 or Genuine Fractals
    by fotofreak
    I am in need of enlarging some prints and need to find some software that will do the trick. I have used Genuine Fractals and still find allot of pixelation when enlarging the photo. I came across S-Spline 2 and they claim it is better that Genuine fractals. I have tried it and here again the is allot...
    09-09-2003, 04:11 PM
  • jtd131
    Genuine Fractals?
    by jtd131
    Hey guys, I just got OnOne's Genuine Fractal demo and it just seems to make my enlargements patchy when zoomed in, almost mosiac like. Anyone else have this result?
    01-22-2009, 03:24 PM
  • smiling dog
    Genuine Fractals ENLARGEMENT QUESTION
    by smiling dog
    I have seen several references to Genuine Fractals as the ultimate plugin for enlarging images. I purchased GF5 about a year ago and I don't seem to be getting the quality that I expected. I have read the manual and watched th tutorials and find any helpful information rather spotty at best - at least...
    01-13-2009, 08:09 AM
  • tom c
    interesting program
    by tom c
    Although I am not in the business....i was reading some very good reviews of a spline program that maybe of some interest to this forum.
    tom c
    http://www.shortcut.nl/products.php?parentid=3&count=7

( I pasted this url...hope it works)

Is this the right...
    01-24-2002, 11:48 PM
  • cinderella
    Enlarging a photo
    by cinderella
    Help !!! Should I resample or not when enlarging a photo? From what I've been reading both methods are recommended. Also , is the scan resolution critical when one is going to enlarge. I am restoring a 1" x1" headshot photo of two people taken about 1900 and want to enlarge it for family reunion...
    09-05-2002, 08:31 AM
Working...
X