No announcement yet.

Free contact sheet maker (Mac)

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Contact Sheet X
    by Doug Nelson
    Contact Sheet X (CSX) is a Photoshop script that extends and enhances the features currently found in Contact Sheet II.

http://ps-scripts.sourceforge.net/Co...heetX/csx.html
    10-15-2006, 02:58 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Your Contact Sheet Recommendations
    by Doug Nelson
    What is your contact sheet workflow?
    Do you use special software (special being anything besides Photoshop)?
    Do you print your contact sheets on paper, process them to PDF, HTML, Flash, some other delivery method?
    What metadata or other information do you include?
    What else...
    05-31-2015, 06:11 PM
  • xbytor
    Contact Sheet X v1.0 released
    by xbytor
    Contact Sheet X (CSX) 1.0 is now available at sourceforge.

For additional information on support, etc... visit the (lame) CSX homepage.

Or, if you prefer, stop by ps-scripts.com.

CSX is an enhanced and extended version of Contact Sheet 2 written completely...
    01-10-2007, 10:44 AM
  • David H
    Looking for easy way to make school contact sheets
    by David H
    Hi all,

I have been asked to do a school photo shoots which is not a problem.

I am looking to see if there is a program that I can put in automatically the images onto a template with positions for the images as well as contact details price list etc.?

I...
    05-10-2013, 06:49 PM
  • acsi
    contact sheet of faces only?
    by acsi
    hi everyone, i'm new here, so i hope this is the right place to ask. i'm a veteran of the internet, and software in general, but very new on the photo side, so i hope to learn a lot here.

i'm trying to make a "thank you card" photo for a post-birthday party mailing. probably...
    07-14-2006, 04:18 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free contact sheet maker (Mac)

I don't do this often but I needed to make contact sheets out of many folders of an image project I recently finished, to present a PDF of the contents.

Adobe's Contact Sheet II results didn't look good to me (maybe I didn't try hard enough), but I found this free utility from 2008 that still runs under macOS Sierra at least: ContactSheetMaker.

Attached is a screenshot and a sample sheet I made with it, saved out as JPEG. You have full control over the output.

image_96640.pngcontact.jpg
    Attached Files
    ContactSheetMaker 1.0.1 - Create a contact sheet image from a folder (or folders) of images. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate
    DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
    www.plugsandpixels.com

An interesting topic, I learned a lot of useful things! And what do you say about this article http://weedit.photos/2018/best-compu...otoshop-2018/?
    Last edited by MisterR; 04-09-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Interestingly, I constantly send documents in .pdf format and I always wanted to be sent to the dock, but at least it was good to have answers to questions like how to join pdf files on mac, otherwise, I would start howling like a wolf from the inability to add a page or change the formatting. Is there something like that?

Comment

Working...
      X