No announcement yet.

Free contact sheet maker (Mac)

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Blacknight
    Mac users USB hub question
    Blacknight
    As the number of USB holes available to me slowly dwindle, i find that my thoughts turn toward the possibility of a hub in my future. I figure there is SOMEONE out there who can tell me what a good one is for the MAC. Seems to me that I heard there were some that weren't so good, and I wish to avoid...
    11-22-2002, 07:34 PM
  • Repairman
    New Mac time
    Repairman
    Well my dear old G5 is starting to feel the pace of modern living and I think it's time to upgrade. Seems there is a new black shiny Mac on the horizon which may fit the bill but I was also considering a well spec'd iMac. Having looked at one a few years back I was put off by the highly reflective screen...
    11-28-2013, 07:44 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Patternshop is now free
    plugsnpixels
    Patternshop has just gone open-source, so go get it! Mac/Win
    12-16-2012, 08:39 PM
  • dalejeeves
    Making contact
    dalejeeves
    My partner and I have recently started developing and offering interaction design as one of our services. In order to offer a full basket of services to clients we have started forming partnerships on a number of areas. One of the areas is what I call 'visual magic' or 'mastery' which is essentially...
    02-13-2011, 05:48 AM
  • shumski
    Image restoration and improvement for FREE
    shumski
    Hello

My name is Yahor I need portfolio building. If you have some images for refinement feel free to contact me designer(at)tut.by.
    I have five-year experience working with Adobe Photoshop and assure of excellent quality.

Best regards
    Yahor Shumski.
    07-22-2005, 07:51 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free contact sheet maker (Mac)

I don't do this often but I needed to make contact sheets out of many folders of an image project I recently finished, to present a PDF of the contents.

Adobe's Contact Sheet II results didn't look good to me (maybe I didn't try hard enough), but I found this free utility from 2008 that still runs under macOS Sierra at least: ContactSheetMaker.

Attached is a screenshot and a sample sheet I made with it, saved out as JPEG. You have full control over the output.

image_96640.pngcontact.jpg
    Attached Files
    ContactSheetMaker 1.0.1 - Create a contact sheet image from a folder (or folders) of images. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate
    DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
    www.plugsandpixels.com
Working...
X